Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Kitty Luv Left


I love kitties so much.  Momma says I think I am a kitty sometimes - I am not too sure if that's true or not but I do love me some kitty cat.  Momma's sister came home for a little bit and she brought her kitty Maurice with her.  I had so much fun with him.  I was following him everywhere and just staring at him.  Momma tells me not to creep him out or nothing, but I don't think I was.  He likes to sleep on the back of the couch like me and we got up there a few times together!  I really like him a lot and I'm pretty happy since I'm gonna be getting to live with him next year after me and momma move to Austin.  And he tolerates me pretty good, well except for the occasional nose swat which just makes me sad.  I don't get mad and bark or nothings, I just looks like I got my heart brokened.  I had a lotta fun with him when he was home.  I wish he was here now, but he left again.

But I still gotta have some fun today - I got to play pool ball and I got to play with a birdie toy too - I've been sleeping on it for the last hour.  I love toys that can double as pillows - hee hee!


6 comments:

  1. Whitley, control yourself... he's a cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitley!
    We saw you in the pool with Finley, so we came over to say HI! Terriers Rule :)

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Wyatt and Stanzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'v popped on over to say hi. Kitties are so much fun mummy say she thinks I'me part cat I absolutely love the moggies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to find your blog and become a follower .. westies are so much fun. Visit my two westies when you have time on my blog site.

    All the best,
    Katie from
    www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!