Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Week Till Christmassy!


It are only one week till Christymas and I can't wait!  I'm so excited.  I's been getting tons of Christmassy cards from my Dogster pals.  I am kickin' my momma's bootie in dat department - she only gotted one card and it are from Finley's momma, so it are probably really my card too.  I love the cards from all my pals - they are so cute.  I hope they like my cards too - I made my momma make them extra cute this year.

I sent off my Westies Unite Secret Santa present on Friday.  I hope my pal who gets it likes it!  And dere are some presents for me under the tree already - I knows it.  I am going back to Plano dis week to spend Christymas with Finley and Jezebel and Finley's momma and daddy - it are gonna be lots of fun!

Speakin' of funs, I got a walk today and yesterday because it was finally no raining.  I had to re-mark lots of terriertory!  And yesterday a cocker spaniel ran up to me to say hi and I actually behaved and was nice back.  Momma was happy with me for not going into Attack Dog ™ mode.

I can't wait till Christymas!  It are all about presents to pretty girls.  And I can't wait!  All I want is what I have coming to me, all I want is my fair share.  BOL BOL!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa sees all...and rewards good terriers!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Westies Unite...what's that?! Share those cards with her...she will give you treats if you do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Westies Unite is dis group on the Dogster website for westie pups that I'm a member of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma goofed up and posted as herself up above... silly Momma!

    Hope the New Year is starting off with lots of walks for ya, Whitley!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!