Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my pals! I had a pretty good New Year's - Finley's momma came to see me and my momma. I love getting visitors! And I love seeing Finley's momma, she are one of my most favoritist peoples! We had lots fun. The not so fun part was when my momma decided to blow a noise-maker at me. She didn't realize it would bother me so much, but it did, so she won't be doing that one again. Dumb momma.

Anyways, I been getting' lots walks lately - the warm weather is good for that! So I been doing my neighborhood patrol and tellin' all those dogs what's what. Ally and Maurice are still back in Plano and I miss them. I actually gotta be nice to my momma since she are the only person here. She likes that I'm sittin' with her and stuffs, but I'll stop doin' that once Ally gets back. I miss Maurice too - I keep trying to go up to every cat we see on our walk (which are a lot!). Momma won't let me though and says those cats aren't interested in me. What do she know? I bet they are interested in me, I means, I's interested in them so I'm sure it works both ways. But as I said, momma are kinda dumb, so she don't understand all this complimicated stuffs.

1 comment:

  1. You and cats!! BOL!!

    I chased 2 bunnies on my walk yesterday-- the bunnies are back!! Don't know where they wuz hidin' durin' the drought, but they's back now!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!