Well, I knows yesterday wuz Santa's List Day, but my momma wuz busy puttin up outside lights. Or so she says. I don't know how goin to Hallmark and buyin more ornaments is puttin up outside lights, I think my momma are lyin. But her and Finley's momma did get da lights done too, I'll show ya some pictures tomorrow.
Anyways, I been workin on my Christmassy list for Santa. Here goes.
No, I are not wishin for peace on earth and goodwill toward all. Firstest it would be hippo-critical since I are always barkin everyone and peace are for hippies, not for terrierists. I's all bout tryin to start fights, specially wif zombies and zombie dogs. And I knows ya apprecimatates it Santa, I mean, ya wouldn't want zombies takin over Christmas would ya? Da Nightmare Before Christmas, it didn't turn out too good wif dem in charge, did it? Also, I think all dem pups wif all dere wishes for all of dog-kind are probably just tryin to fool ya by pretendin to be all gin-or-us and stuffs, when really dey has been bein naughty. Dat are just my spekulashuns of course. Anyways, dis song kinda sums up my feelins bout Christmas.
So in dat spirit, here are my Christmassy list.
1. More clothes. Even though I luvs my mommas-made dresses best, I likes da store-bought kinds too, speshully from Ruff Ruff and Meow. Dey makes some cute t-shirts, so you can send your elves there. And tell em to check out Petsmart and Petco too, ya never know what you are gonna find. And get dem elves to make my momma make me some more dresses. I know she can do it, she made me one for my birfday, but dat's it! I should be gettin at least a dress a week, I's now a Fashun Director of Blogville, so I needs to be dressed good! Make her get to work. And make Finley's momma get to work on it too, two times da dresses are best.
2. More toys. I luvs da soft kind dat can double as pillows best. And it are best if dey has a high-pitched squeaker dat I can squeak real loud when momma are watchin TV, speshully somefin like Vampire Diaries or Game of Thrones dat she gets all in to. She should be payin attenshun to me.
3. More treats. I luvs peanut butter cookies and Texas toothpicks, so double what you're bringin for Finley and bring dat to me, ok? And make momma get to work on makin me treats too.
4. My very own pink Mustang. My momma got one when she wuz 16, I think it are bout time I got one. And it would make Zombie Patrol™ easier if I could just ride shotgun instead of walk. I'd even let momma show-fur me around.
5. Now dis are gonna rekwire a lil work from your elves. I need y'all to invent a Puppy Blocker. Kinda like a Pop-Up Blocker, but only it blocks puppy pictures. Too many of my pals are gettin new brothers and sisters and I are sick of my momma readin through my internet historees (she are a nosy momma) and ooohin and aahin over dem lil puppies. I has even heard some talk bout da "Next Dog." And how it needs to be a lil girl bout my size so she can wear my dresses!!! OMD!!!!! I am not goin anywhere momma. I are only 12, I plans on stickin round a while. And I blame all dis talk on da puppy pictures, so I need dat Puppy Blocker installed on my momma's MacBook pronto, ok Santa?? See, look at us, she don't need no puppy.
It are bad enuf I gotta share her wif Finley.
P.S. Santa, don't believe any roomors ya might hear bout my naughtiness. I's a good girl. Me biting momma's arm in January? It wuz an accident and I wuz very sorry. Me tryin to start fights? I's just protectin my momma. Me lyin down on walks instead of walkin? I's just checkin for zombies underground. Me barkin nonstop? Well, it's never kept me from gettin presents before!
Ok pals, so I are gonna show ya da Christmassy lights dat are outside tomorrow, once my momma can take some pictures in da dark. And da tree are goin up dis weekend, and I'll show y'all pics then too. But y'all can see pics of my room now. It are like a Christmassy exploshun.
I are puttin da Christmassy cards I are gettin up on dis bulletin board.
Ya think wif all dese Christmassy westies to snuggle, she'd stop tryin to hug me at night. Nope.
Even my toy boxes has been reorganized, da Christmassy toys been put on top!
Well, dem dat stays in da box anyways.
Is dat Christmassy enuf for ya?