Saturday, March 7, 2015
Hi pals! My pals Bentley and Pierre over at Barking from the Bayou gave me a Liebster Award! If ya don't know dem, ya should go check em out. Pierre are a westie like me and Bentley are a basset. And ya should know I luvs bassets, my family used to have basset pupses. When I wuz a lil puppy, dey had three - Sam, Delilah, and Hank. So a basset and westie together - well dat are just bout perfect!
Now for da Rules part. And no, not Rules bout catchin boys, BOL BOL.
1. Acknowledge and accept da Liebster Award by leavin a comment on da blog where ya wuz nominated.
2. Copy and paste da Liebster Award logo onto your own blog.
3. Link back to da blogger(s) who awarded ya.
4. Answer 11 questuns posed to you by da person who nominated ya.
5. List 11 random facts bout yourself.
6. Nominate and link 3-11 other blogs ya enjoy.
7. List 11 questuns for your Liebster Award nominees on you blog.
8. Inform your nominees by leavin a comment on dere blog.
Bentley and Pierre said I could just pick 11 of da questuns dey wuz asked, so here goes:
1. More and more establishments are starting to become pet-friendly. What are you thoughts on this policy?
Bout time! I should be able to go anywheres I wants, I's a lot cleaner dan a kid in a dirty diaper and dey let dem in everywheres. I wouldn't scream in a restaurant, I knows to behave when food are involved.
2. Have you ever taken your dog to a dog-friendly winery/bar/restaurant or attraction? If so, what was your favorite place and why?
Well, I don't gots a dog, unless you are countin Finley and she'd probably bite me if I acted like I owned her. But me and Finn has been to eat at EZ's in Austin and San Antonio - dey let dogs sit on da patio and it are pretty pawsome. Da best part are da gettin slipped chikken and pizza bones. And we's been in some stores, speshully when I lived in Cambridge, da peeps would let us come on in. We went to Lush, which smelled really interesting and to a knittin store. Ya know, mommas and da yarn. Yawn.
3. Does your dog sleep in the bed with you?
I let momma sleep in da big bed wif me. Sometimes Travis too. I has my spot at da end of da bed. My momma has delushuns dat I are a stuffie and should be hugged at night, but I likes da foot of da bed. Unless it are cold or I are feelin bad. Den I wants to snuggle.
4. Does your dog participate in any organized activity, competition, or sport?
Unless lying down on Zombie Patrol™ counts, den no.
5. How do you feel about snow?
I used to like it, but now dat I are older, I are over it. Bring on summer!
6. Do you free-feed or do you have set meal times?
I get breakfast and dinner, both at round 10 or 11 (AM and PM).
7. Have you used a professional groomer?
Nope, all my groomin are done by momma. She has da teeth marks to show for it, BOL.
8. What are you all-time favorite treats?
9. How many dogs do you have and have you ever thought or adding another to the pack?
It are just me and BFF Finley. I are my momma's and Finley are my momma's parents. We lives together now. Momma gets Puppy Fever™ sometimes, so I try to limit her exposhure to puppy pics so she don't get no dumb ideas.
10. What is your favorite game to play with your dog?
My favorite game to play are Pool Ball, which involves me floatin on da pool float while momma throws play balls for me to bounce off my nose. I swims round and stuff too.
11. What type of training do you use with your dog?
Training? I are a terrierist, BOL BOL! I does da trainin round here.
Okay, so for my 11 random facts.
1. I has lived in 4 states (Oklahoma, Texas, California, and Massachusetts) which are one more dan my momma.
2. I has wrinkles on my back which are kinda you-neek for a purebred westie.
3. I has 2 giant overflowin toy baskets. And no, dat are not countin Finley's, who has 2 of her own.
4. I's got a middle name, it are Michelle.
5. I luv da kitties.
6. I are a certified Master Zombie Hunter in #zombiesquad on Twitter.
7. I got da nickname of Baby Saddam as a puppy cuz of my toxic gas bombs.
8. Dolly Parton isn't da only one wif a coat of many colors, I are growin some reddish-brown furs lately. Dey are mostly at da roots - hey, dat are why my momma's hairs are darker too!
9. I are pretty well-connected, I's been petted by NFL players, actors, a Supreme Court justice, and a senator who dey are sayin might run for President. So be nice to me, I gots all kindsa conneckshuns.
10. I luvs da water - da beach, da pool, even baff time.
11. I has killed multiple skwerrils (while on a leash!), rats, and a mousie.
Ok, I are nominatin:
1. Princess Leah
3. Mr. Bailey
7. Mei Ling
And dese are my questuns:
1. Does ya like wearin clothes?
2. What are your favorite toy?
3. What are your opinion bout zombies and what are ya doin to protect your peeps from em?
4. What wuz da last thing ya barked at?
5. What wuz da last peep food ya stole?
6. Is ya a summer pup or a winter pup?
7. Bark, bite, or both?
8. What are da coolest place ya has ever traveled? And I don't mean cool as in cold, ok.
9. Do ya gots a middle name?
10. Do ya like to watch TV?
11. What are da weirdest place dat NotMe has ever done his naughty bizness in your house?
Ok, so dat are dat! Now, I are off to go see what momma are eatin . . .