I thought I'd show y'all da udder side of my Howloween dress today.
It's got pumpkins, black cats, witches, a haunted house, well, all kindsa creepy perfect for October. We used da candy corn trim again.
Wif candy corn buttons on dis side. I's just glad dey ain't da real thing, udderwise Finley's daddy would probably try to eat em! He are a Candy Corn Fiend. I mean, my momma luvs da candy corns, but Finley's daddy are crazy bout em.
I didn't have too good of a day today. Da tummy trubbles returned dis morning - I woke my momma up at 6:30 by belly-crawlin up to her face and pantin. She couldn't figger out why I didn't bark if I needed to go out, but I didn't. But she did get up and take me out - and it wuz a good thing too! Dat wuzn't da only time I woke her up, I wuz pantin a lotta da nite. Momma are pretty sure it wuz cuz I wuz in pain - she turned da A/C down to 75 (she usually keeps it at 78) so it wuzn't dat I wuz hot. We went back to da vet today - I got some more of da cold laser and electro-accupuncture. Momma are hopin it are gonna start helpin me. I still are havin a tuff time standin and walkin. I did get to spend some time outside today wif my momma - it wuz in da 90s, so she wuz out in her bikini tryin to keep her tan as long as possible, BOL.
And now, for my Howloween Game Questuns and Answers . . .
1. Could you be Dorothy and Toto? Nope. We did dat one years ago, way back in 2006.
2. Does it involve pool ball? Nope.
3. Is it a movie character? Nope.
4. Is it a Disney theme? Nope.
5. Is it Cinderella and a pumpkin? Nope.
6. Does it involve a foodable? Nope.
7. Is it Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf? Nope.
8. Are you going to be cowgirls? Nope.
9. Is it something where the 2 of you go together, ex: Dorothy and Toto? We'll have matching costumes, but no, it are not a pair like Dorothy and Toto.
10. Is it Timmy and Lassie? Nope. I don't think my momma would make a good Timmy, BOL.
11. Are you characters from a book? Nope.
12. Are you going as historical characters? KIND OF. There's a historical element to da costume.
13. Is it a real person/thing? Nope.
14. Are you a scary pair? Not really.
15. Do you need to wear a hat? YUP.
16. Does it involve you running through a coal bin and being costumed as a Scottie? Nope.
17. Are you a headless horse-doggy? Nope.
18. Are you going to be riding a bicycle built for two? Nope.
19. Are you Texas bluebonnets? Nope.
20. Are you a flower and a bumblebee? Nope.
21. Are you Little Bo Peep and her lost sheep? Nope.
22. Are you Batman? Nope.
23. Does it involve a pigtail wig? Nope.
24. Are you going to be kitties? Nope.
25. Are you a couple of clowns? Nope. Some peeps might say so, but we's not dressin up like em.
26. Is it something to do with Texas? Nope.
27. Are you Elizabeth I? Nope. But my momma really wants to do Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth in da future.
28. Are you inviting Finley and being the three musketeers? Nope. Finley are plannin her own costume.
29. Is it a character from a famous painting? Nope.
30. Are you hippies? Nope. Even though I has da long scruffy fur for it.
31. Are you going as Southern Belles? Nope.
32. Are you going to be a baby and momma with you in a carriage? Nope. Finley's momma are talkin bout gettin me a stroller, but it are not for Howloween.
33. Are you gonna be a pizza and a delivery boy? Nope.
34. Are you going to be a bacon and egg pair? Nope, but I am gettin hungry here!
35. Are you going to be queens and princesses? Nope.
36. Are you going to be Disney characters? Nope.
37. Is it a dog and a tree? BOL BOL! Nope.
38. Are you a flower in a pot? Nope.
39. Are you a witch? Nope, but good guess. I has been a witch before.
40. Are you cavewomen? Nope.
41. Are you going as Victorian ladies? Nope, but ya is gettin warmer.
42. Are you a pirate? Nope, even though da peg leg might be appropriate right about now.
43. Are you going as a cowgirl? Nope.
44. Are you going as Raggedy Annes? Nope.
45. Are you going as Cinderella before she wuz a princess? Nope.
46. Are you going as Irish washerwomen? Nope, BOL! I does luv me some taters though.
47. Are you going as policewomen? Nope.
48. Are you going as Sadie Hawkins? Nope, as a proper Southern Belle, I waits for boys to ask ME.
49. Are you going as Civil War soldiers or ladies? Nope.
50. Are you a witch? Nope.
51. Are you Martha Washington? Nope.
52. Are you biker chicks? Nope.
53. Are you characters from Gone With the Wind? Nope. But dat are my momma's udder favorite movie, besides Da Lil Mermaid.
54. Are you going as Edwardian ladies from Downton Abbey? Nope. But I could use a valet, BOL!
55. Are you going as the Wicked Witch of the West and a flying monkey? Nope.
56. Are you going as Hermione Granger? Nope, but my momma reads enuf books to be her.
CLUE #1: Dese are da shoes my momma are gonna wear for her costume - remember, we is goin as da SAME thing.
Keep askin dem questuns!!
P.S. Sweet William - what happened? I can't read your blog, I don't have permisshuns!!