Saturday, October 10, 2015
Not a Good Morning
Hey y'all. Well, I didn't have a good morning. I had some tummy trubbles and had a big messy accident on da floor, it are so embarassin. I managed to get outta da bed to do it, but den I couldn't move and I wuz sittin in my accident. I hate bein dirty, it are so nasty. I's always hated it and always been real good bout not havin accidents. So my momma knows it are cuz I are hurt and feelin bad.
She took me straight to da tub and I got cleaned up, dat made me feel a lot better. She took me out so I could go pee, but I couldn't stand so she had to help me by holdin a leash up under my belly. Again, I wuz embarrassed. When we came back inside, I napped on da couch while momma did her exorcisin after she cleaned up da mess. She ain't mad at me or nuffin cuz she knows I's feelin so bad. She said I wuz ackshually tryin to be really good to get outta da bed, but she are worried I hurt myself worse by doin it.
I didn't want to eat my kibbles dis mornin, but I did eat some bacon and pumpkin pancake. Which yeah, may not be da bestest thing in da world for tummy trubbles, but I only got a lil bacon and wuz lookin real pathetical. When I went out at halftime, I wuz still not able to stand and momma had to help me wif da leash under my belly. I had some more tummy trubbles, but at least dey wuz outside. So dat are somefin I guess. I don't like da leash under my belly very much, but I can't stand on my own right now so I guess I needs it. Even if it are embarassin. :(
Well, for some good news - as of right now, da Texas Longhorns is ackshually winnin and beatin OU. And my momma says dat she are gonna get started on my Howloween dress today - not da costume, but a cute dress for me to wear dis month. So I'll be happy to get dat!
And now, for my Howloween Game Questuns and Answers . . .
1. Could you be Dorothy and Toto? Nope. We did dat one years ago, way back in 2006.
2. Does it involve pool ball? Nope.
3. Is it a movie character? Nope.
4. Is it a Disney theme? Nope.
5. Is it Cinderella and a pumpkin? Nope.
6. Does it involve a foodable? Nope.
7. Is it Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf? Nope.
8. Are you going to be cowgirls? Nope.
9. Is it something where the 2 of you go together, ex: Dorothy and Toto? We'll have matching costumes, but no, it are not a pair like Dorothy and Toto.
10. Is it Timmy and Lassie? Nope. I don't think my momma would make a good Timmy, BOL.
11. Are you characters from a book? Nope.
12. Are you going as historical characters? KIND OF. There's a historical element to da costume.
13. Is it a real person/thing? Nope.
14. Are you a scary pair? Not really.
15. Do you need to wear a hat? YUP.
16. Does it involve you running through a coal bin and being costumed as a Scottie? Nope.
17. Are you a headless horse-doggy? Nope.
18. Are you going to be riding a bicycle built for two? Nope.
19. Are you Texas bluebonnets? Nope.
20. Are you a flower and a bumblebee? Nope.
21. Are you Little Bo Peep and her lost sheep? Nope.
22. Are you Batman? Nope.
23. Does it involve a pigtail wig? Nope.
24. Are you going to be kitties? Nope.
25. Are you a couple of clowns? Nope. Some peeps might say so, but we's not dressin up like em.
26. Is it something to do with Texas? Nope.
27. Are you Elizabeth I? Nope. But my momma really wants to do Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth in da future.
28. Are you inviting Finley and being the three musketeers? Nope. Finley are plannin her own costume.
29. Is it a character from a famous painting? Nope.
30. Are you hippies? Nope. Even though I has da long scruffy fur for it.
31. Are you going as Southern Belles? Nope.
32. Are you going to be a baby and momma with you in a carriage? Nope. Finley's momma are talkin bout gettin me a stroller, but it are not for Howloween.
33. Are you gonna be a pizza and a delivery boy? Nope.
34. Are you going to be a bacon and egg pair? Nope, but I am gettin hungry here!
35. Are you going to be queens and princesses? Nope.
36. Are you going to be Disney characters? Nope.
37. Is it a dog and a tree? BOL BOL! Nope.
I know I promised more clues dis weekend, dey is comin tomorrow. Me and momma has been a lil preoccupied today. But keep on sendin me questuns!!