Friday, December 4, 2015

A Real ChrissyMouse Dress and My Santa Paws Letter


Today I has got a real ChrissyMouse dress to show ya - it are anudder new one my momma made.


And it are featurin 2 famous mousies - I won't dead dese ones like I did dat real one in da front yard.


Yup, it are Mickey and Minnie!  Ya know my momma, da Disney Obsessed girl, luvs da Mickey and Minnie.  She has luved em furever, she even tried to get her Minnie Mouse baptized when she wuz a lil girl and her lil sister Ally wuz gettin baptized.  True story.


Finley's momma even found Mickey and Minnie buttons!


And my momma matched me today by wearin her new ChrissyMouse sweatshirt . . .


I should get eggstra points from Santa for lettin my momma show off her selfie on my blog I thinks.

Anyways, now for my letter to Santa Paws . . .

Dear Santa Paws,

Hi!  It are me, your most favorite girl Whitley.  I's been a good pup dis year - I has only bitten my momma a few times when she wuz groomin me (and her deserved it).  And not too many accidents in da house, which are really pretty amazin considerin I had kind of a ruff year wif da walkins and stuff.  And I ain't been fightin wif Finley at all lately.  We's gettin along great.

Now I know a lot of my pals are askin for Peas on Earth (why dey want peas I dunno, gimme chikken any day) and furever homes for homeless pups and kitties.  And all dat are nice and all, but ChrissyMouse are about presents for pretty girls.  Dat are what me and Momma's role model Lucy Van Pelt says anyways.

So on to da presents - well, my momma and Finley's momma are takin care of dresses, but I could always use some new t-shirts Santa.  And stuffies, ya know I luvs stuffies to cuddle wif.  I don't even really dead em anymore, so ya can trust me wif ALL your toys.  And cookies.  I luvs me some cookies.  Speshully vanilla ones, ok Santa??  And for da big-ticket item, I wants a pink Mustang convertible.  I has already got da show-fer (Momma has over a decade of eggsperience drivin Stangs), so all we needs is da brand new convertible - sparkly hot pink please!!


40 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome wish list! I'm with you on the car! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee... da pink buggy wuzn't enuff?? bol, bol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great list. We hope Santa sends you t-shirts and toys and treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD! A pink convertable!! Wowee!

    Love the Disney meeses! Growlmy had a Minnie given to her when she was about 7 and in the hospital...her mom said that growlmy grabbed it and hid it under the covers and wouldn't let it out of her grip...its still in a box somewhere in the closet...
    Your dress is furry purdy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My momma still has her Minnie she tried to get baptized too. And da Mickey also.

      Delete
  5. OMD! You would love so pretty in a sparkling pink Mustang! If you get one, send Santa this way for me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress looks perfect. We love the detail and Minnie and Mickey. Your letter should impress Santa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. If only my momma could sell enuf of anything to get us a pink convertible.

      Delete
  8. Your Mommy looks like a MODEL! Mommy has on her big fluffy grey robe. She looks like Chuck - e Cheese (well, sorry, Mom you do!).

    Your dress is beautiful and we love the mousies.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is super cute - hey maybe you should join that new "Disney" dating service - we say it advertised on TV tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My momma needs a Prince Charming, dat are for shures.

      Delete
  10. Great list Whitley!!!! and another very cute dress
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD....If you get that pink convertible you just HAVE to come to North Cali and pick me up!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will, even if I are more of a SoCal kinda girl. ;)

      Delete
  12. That is a comprehensive list Whitley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS Santa List Whitley!! We absolutely LOVE that dress!! Each one is even prettier than the last...your momma is SO talented!! We even love the buttons...especially the buttons. You know she goes and gets those SPECIAL buttons JUST for you Whitley!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your dress and the idea your mom had once is just fabulous!!! please come over and invite me for a ride in your pink mustang convertible, will ya? And I hope Santa will bring it to you... but I hope I will not load the reindeers and the sled in the trunk... to remove that deer-poop is no work for a southern lady like you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love your Chrissymouse dress, Whitley! And how great your momma has a matching shirt! You look like twins though I am more keen on you, my sweet Westie girl. I sure hope you get all the presents on your list. You sure deserve them.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink Hot Wheels.... dat would be a perfect gift for you. I can just see your furs blowing in da wind. I hope you get your wish.
    Wags,
    Ranger
    Pees..... thank you for joining my Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely letter for Santa Paws! I hope all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pawesome letter to Santa. I hope you get your pink Mustang ;)

    xoxo,
    Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what a grreat list! If you get your pink mustang, will you come give us a ride??

    ReplyDelete
  20. A pink mustang sounds like a reasonable wish, Whitely! Truly! And if you get one, we would definitely come over for a ride . . . for sure! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!