Thursday, December 3, 2015

I and Love and You 30 Day Challenge


Hey pals!  Dis month, my pal Sydney at Chewy asked if I wuz interested in participatin in da I and Love and You 30 Day Challenge by testin out I and Love and You dog food for 30 days.  In case y'all don't already know, Chewy are da online pet store dat delivers foods and treats right to your doorstep.


Da furst thing we did wuz check da ingredients of I and Love and You dog food.  See, my BFF Finley has allerjeez and dere are some foods she can't have - corn, potatoes, eggs, and alfalfa.  And da mommas know from eggsperience dat her allerjeez can really limit da foodz we can eat - you'd be surprised how hard it are to find a high-quality food wifout one of dose ingredients.  So momma thought I'd probably have to pass on dis challenge.

She wuz very happy when she saw dat I and Love and You foods did not have any of da stuff Finley are allergic too!  Me and Finley like to play musical food bowls and eat each udder's kibbles, so we have to be eatin da same stuff.


Next up, we googled da food and found out that it 5 stars on Dog Food Advisor!  And we couldn't find any recalls or anything, so momma decided dat we could try it.


Since I are such a big fan of chikken, I asked for da Naked Essentials Chicken & Duck recipe.


I and Love and You food is free of grains, corn, wheat, soy and rice, has no artifishul colors, flavors, or preservatives, is made in da USA, and has real meat as da furst ingredient.  


Da Naked Essentials Chicken & Duck recipe has chikken as da furst ingredient, along wif sweet potatoes and a speshul blend of prebiotics and probiotics.




Ya can read all da ingredients here.


Da kibbles are so cute - dey are heart-shaped!


Dere are a recommended way to transishun to dis food, but since me and Finley switch up our foods wifout problems, we just switched to a full meal of I and Love and You dis morning.


Ok, can I get to eatin it yet??


Finley didn't wait for permisshuns and started woofin hers down.


It wuz yummy stuff - we both seemed to like it.


Dere wuz two empty bowls at da end of brekkyfast!


I think Finley's ready for a refill!  I'll be havin a couple more posts on I and Love and You food to let you know how we're doing on it - so far, we both like it!


Oh, and ya didn't think I wuz too busy eatin to remember my 25 Days of Chrissymouse fashuns did ya??


I thought it were an appropriate t-shirt for today since I got to try out some new tasty foods!  Fanks so much Chewy for lettin me test out I and Love and You dog food for December!  Dey got my food shipped to me super-fast!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided a month's supply of I and Love and You dog food for free, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although givin me a convertible wouldn't hurt.  BOL BOL!  

21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....that looks like some deeeeelicious stuff!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like you wuv it!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can get that noms in our grocery store here:))
    But...I do not eat much of the sweet taties, cause they are higher n the glycemic index...so I have to eat grain free without that, I get Nutrisca. I think I would enjoy your noms as a treat though!

    They make kitty noms, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL now.... that Sweater sort of says it all.... This must be a foodable that is more like a TREAT than a regular Supper offering... THAT is saying a LOT about its Goodness. Right, Ladies??? We can't wait to hear how it goes with this new foodable... and Isn't it WONDERFUL that Chewy.com allows one of our furends to give it a test. We can Believe what You say about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we boff are likin it, we woofed it down again today!

      Delete
  5. That seems like really grreat food! Look at that ingredient list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for telling us about this food Whitley! It sounds delish!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy yummy! Lucky you getting to try that I and Love and You out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like that brand too. We have had their treats before and I can describe them in one word...YUM! I love your tee shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!