Sunday, December 13, 2015

I'm Home!


Well, it wuz a lil colder and damp today, so I wore one of my Chrissymouse jackets for my 25 Days of Chrissymouse Fashun.


It are festive and so cuddly and SOFT!


Finley wuz my twinsie since she also wore her matchin jacket.


We even posed for pictures together.


Yup, just me and my bestie waiting for dat cookie my momma wuz holdin!


Here are a couple of views from our balcony durin da daytime.


I sat on my momma's lap all da way home.


I started grinnin when we got to Big D - I's a Dallas girl and I wuz happy to be home.


Even if home wuz kinda dreary today, but hey, dat are Dallas in da winter.  It beats da feets of snow dat Bawston had in da winter, so I are not complainin!


It wuz a fun road trip, but I'm happy to be home and ready to get started snoopervisin da Chrissymouse bakin!


P.S. I just read dat my pal Stuart went to da Rainbow Bridge yesterday evenin.  Goodbye Stuart, we're all gonna miss ya tons.  Big hugs for your peeps.

38 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view! That would be hard to leave but we are happy your home and happy.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like a wonderful trip, but isn't it good to be home? So sorry to hear about your friend Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I gotta bark da nayborhood when I got home.

      Delete
  3. Marble Falls sure is pretty, isn't it??

    I think you and Finley look too cute in your matching jackets!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed in Marble Falls in da Springtime, too,when we wuz headed to our favorite bluebonnet field!

      Delete
    2. Fanks! And yup, Marble Falls are pawsome.

      Delete
  4. You and Finley make adorable Twinkies. ♥ I'm glad that you had fun on your trip to grandma's house. It is colder here since today's constant rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know you are home sweet home!

    Those pics of you and Finley are adorable!

    Sorry you had to say goodbye to yet another of your pals:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it just stinks. And right around Chrissymouse too. :(

      Delete
  6. youlook great together and I bet that jackets are supercomfy and warm like a blankie :o) I'm so sad that Stuart had to go to that bridge.... I'm so sorry for the scottie pup and his peeps...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Finley look so cute in your Christmas jackets, Whitley! We love that last smiling picture of you☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jacket looks so warm and cozy! I'm glad you had a great trip and are now safely back home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pawsome twinning action going on with the matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD you WERE twins!! WE really like those nice warm jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Whitley that photo with your twin just takes the prize. Cuteness overload! I'm sorry your friend Stuart is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you're home safe. I'm certainly going to miss Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loves your coat! It's festive and looks super warm to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Cute Cute jacket !!!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you're home safely, and looking as fashion forward as ever.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so adorable. So sad to hear about Stuart
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!