Friday, December 11, 2015

Road Trip Time!!


Well, I's on a road trip y'all!  Me, Finley, and da mommas headed down to Kerrville to see my momma's grandparents.  And I even got my momma to bring along her computer so she could keep up wif my 25 Days of Chrissymouse Fashun posts from da hotel.  So, on dat note . . .


Dis are anudder new dress my momma made me dis year - it has Christmas pups on it!  And not just any pups, it are terrierific.  Dey's probably sposed to be scotties, but since I has never seen a red or green Scottie, I dunno why dey can't be westies.


Dis one has lil present buttons on it - I hope dat are not my momma subconshually sayin she wants a lil scottie or westie pup as a Chrissymouse present.  Da woman needs to get her Puppy Fever™ under controls.


Anyways, after I did my posin, we got in da car and hit da road.  We stopped at Whataburger in Burnet for lunch - I wuz a happy girl.  I mean, French fries and a bite of a Honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich - who wouldn't be happy??


And I scored some more good noms at Nana and PawPaw's house - beef patty and cheesy potatoes - yummm!


And I got to tell off da naybor dogs.  BARK BARK BARK!

Ok, so before we left town, da mommas finally finished wif da decoratin of da tree.  My momma will take better pictures next week showin off ornaments and stuff, but here are what our tree looks like.






I'm hopin PawPaw makes bacon and eggs tomorrow - yummmmm!

32 comments:

  1. For sure y'all are getting (see I can speak Texan if I choose) a green Scottie brother for Christmas.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! Dere better not be any pupses under da tree.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that tree is amazing, I'm sure Santy Paws will be leaving special prezzies fur you under there! I luffs those buttons and you look adorable as always, great smiley! Travel safely
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we think those were little westies on your dress :) You tree is looking bootiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun visiting Whitley! It sounds like a yummy time already ;p You look adorablicious in your sweet "Westie" dress". Heehee. :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas Scottie dress! And your Christmas tree is beautiful. So many ornaments...we have hardly any ornaments, our tree is sad. Happy road trippin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, our tree are definitely loaded wif ornaments.

      Delete
  6. Yup, those are Scotties. Don't worry, Westies and Scotties are each other's closest relatives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I knows. Scotties are one of da few dogs I like. I mostly like my own kind - westies, scotties, and cairns.

      Delete
  7. What a pawsome dress Whitley!!! We just love the present buttons!!! You know what else we love?? Whataburger!! Man o man we miss Texas! Have fun at PawPaw and Nanas, paws crossed you got some bacon this morning!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I luvs me some Whataburger too! And dis week wuz Dubble Whataburger!

      Delete
  8. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Let me count the things that I love in this post...your dress, Whataburger, grandparents, barking at the neighbors and the Christmas tree! Gee, I think that is everything! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You sure are a busy doggie! The dress is adorable. We are trying to figure out how you got so many ornaments on the one tree. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty dress! I've never seen a green or red scottie either, must be a super rare type of scottie! WOW that tree looks super amazing...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this sounds like a wonderful trip. You have a beautiful dress! How bad is your mom's fever?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she are not needin to be hospitalized for it quite yet, but it are bad, BOL!

      I's tryin to make myself a whole lotta work wif da gimpy leg so she'll think she'll be too busy takin care of me for a puppy.

      Delete
  12. Sounds like a fun trip! Your dress is quite special as is your beautiful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tree is just beautiful! Have a fun road trip☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Furry purdy dress, Whitely!
    Have fun with your Nana and PawPaw's den!

    Woofs from MJF...this substitute confuser is not letting me sign on...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crikey Whitley ..... you're on a road trip?? Lucky you. Road trips are fun, aye?? AND your Christmas tree ...... WOW!! I sure hope I haven't missed the pics of your house all lit up. Hope you get your bacon and eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not yet. Momma needs to retake da photos since dey turned out blurry.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!