Friday, March 11, 2016

Anudder Day, Anudder New Jacket


Well, we had anudder drizzly wet day today.  Yawn, dis weather are gettin BORIN!  Momma says takin us out in da rain are never fun, but takin lil ol cripple me out in da rain are even less fun.  Whatefure momma.


I gots to wear anudder new jacket today, dis one are purple wif bones on it.  I think dat should mean as many treats as dere are bones on da jacket, right??


In case y'all didn't hear, da chihuahua who played Bruiser Woods in da Legally Blonde movies passed away yesterday at 18 years old.


I wuz kinda my momma's Bruiser when she wuz at Hahvahd Law School since I always wuz dressed to coordinate wif her and we walked round da law school lots.  And she luvs pink.  BIG TIME.  And I helped her study by nappin on her law books, BOL BOL!


RIP Mooney (AKA Bruiser).  By da way, dat ain't Hahvahd dey is at in dat picture.  It are UCLA, right in front of Kerckhoff Hall.  Most movies dat are set at Hahvahd (or Yale or any Ivy League for dat matter) are filmed at UCLA.  Trust me, I used to walk past da film crews all da time.  So ya can't watch a movie set at a college wif my momma becuz she'll start jibberin bout how dat is really UCLA and what da buildings names are and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

22 comments:

  1. Ahhh poor Mooney!!! That movie came out the year before I started law school and I watched it on DVD right before I left!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma says dey all ackshually watched it at a Hahvahd Law welcome pawty. BOL BOL!

      Delete
  2. Glad you know to set us all straight on the location, Whitley, BOL!

    Just like the series about Battle Creek...um...well its more often not our town at all...Oopsie! Did they think no one from Battle Creek was going to watch and not see that it wasn't?? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, most of da old westerns dat are set in Texas are filmed in California or Arid-zona too, it looks nuffin like Texas.

      Delete
  3. We are sorry to hear about Bruiser. RIP buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple and it looks so great with your fur. I'm sorry too for Bruiser (Mooney) even if we saw this pups only in tv they became like friends somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whiteley, you got a Whitely Wheels! Go girl go! Oh I Momo admire your dress as always!

    Our mom loved that movie and it always reminded her of her Chihuahua, Merry. RIM Mooney.

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't matter. One single municipality or school doesn't have enough room to keep your jacket collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that is an AMAZING Jacket... Some day we would like to see your CLOSET and Drawers... they must be HOOOOOOOGE to hold your Wardrobe.

    Pee S.... maybe you could get an UMBRELLA accessory fur your Whitley Wheels.. THAT would be grrrreat fur keeping you Dry on your walkies... or should we now call them your stROLLs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have more jackets than my Mom! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a lot of movies that are filmed here in Vancouver, Canada that are supposed to be somewhere in the USA and we will recognize the streets of Vancouver when we watch American movies so we understand your Mama's mindset! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo
    P.S. You look cute as always Whitley and we bet you and your Mama made a lot of people smile when you were going to college together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look good in all your outfits. That movie pup sure lived a long life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we wuz impressed to hear he made it to 18. Good fur him.

      Delete
  11. Aww, we're so sad to hear about Mooney. Momma loves Legally Blonde. My kitty brother Scribbles was her Bruiser, but he would've killed her if she'd dressed him. But he definitely helped her through law school!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!