Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Selfie


Well, today I gots parshually abandoned.  Finley's peeps left town and I wuz real upset bout it when dey wuz loadin up da car since dey wuz forgottin da most important cargo, ME!  But my momma (and Ally) stayed home wif us animals, so we is gonna pawty it up big time.  BOL!  Well, I should get some kinda pawty since I has to share my momma wif Finley - Finley are convinced dat my momma are her "second momma" and tries to take her over if her momma are not round.

Me and momma and Finley spent most of da day outside, my momma wuz workin on her tan and me and Finn was just enjoyin da sunny almost 80 degree day.  Nuffin like springtime in Texas!

I did get to go for a car ride today when momma went to Outback Steakhouse to pick up dinner and for her Ally.  And da girl bringin out da food complimented me on bein so well-behaved and calm.  Well duh, I know to be on good behavior when steak are involved.  Dat are just called bein smart.

Did ya see dat a Westie won Crufts?  Yay, #westiesarethebesties!  Congrats Geordie Girl!




24 comments:

  1. Oh yummy Outback!! I hope you got a little bite!! xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get some of my momma's bread. She didn't even get steak - she got coconut shrimp and mac and cheese. What a weirdo. And Ally doesn't share her steak. :(

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a good idea...my peeps had steak tonight too...but they cooked it themselves...and I got none. Sheesh, first they taunt me with the aroma then they eat it in front of me...what nerve. All I got was my regular chewies for cleaning my teeth, and some cucumber...sheesh. ( It doesn't matter that I begged fur that cucumber... ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any steak either, Ally doesn't share steak and my momma had shrimps instead.

      Delete
  3. We watched Crufts on telly last night are were of course totally thrilled when the Westie won. And yes, she is totally gorgeous (and also really well behaved for such a young pup!)
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wuz happy - us westies never do good at Westminster.

      Delete
  4. Yum, yum, steakie fur tea, oh I is droooooling!!!!
    Well done to Georgie Girl, butt I bet she don't look as gorgeous as you do in your frocks Whitley
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had such a texas springtime here too... if we stay outside here we are blue like smurfs with cold within some minutes :o) a westie won at Crufts? how great is that? yay for the westies and yay for all terriers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Whitley!
    Wow, I can't believe you got left behind! Ptththth to that. But, I bet you got some delish steak yummers and that's a good thing. I'm sure you're always a good girl in the car.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Ally didn't share none of her steak. And my momma just got shrimps, what a weirdo.

      Delete
  7. Wow! We haven't seen steak since last summer! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm OUtback sounds yummy.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Outback employee doesn't know Westies but Crufts does.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did some buddy say steak and sunning!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are glad you were not abandoned by everyone and your ma knows how to throw a pawty with steak!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!