Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Wellness Pure Rewards Grain-Free Turkey and Salmon Jerky Bits Treats from Chewy!


Hey y'all!  Today me and Finley got to try some new treats.  Chewyda online pet store dat delivers foods and treats right to your doorstep, sent me da Wellness Pure Rewards Grain-Free Turkey and Salmon Jerky Bits treats.


Turkey and salmon??  YUMMM!


Da Wellness Pure Rewards Grain-Free Turkey and Salmon Jerky Bits treats are small, grain-free training treats.  Momma says dey are gonna be perfect for trainin me to use my wheels since they is small and she won't have to break them up.


Dey are made in da USA and are corn, wheat, and soy-free and made wifout artishul flavors, colors, or preservatives.  Da only ingredients are turkey, salmon, dried chicory root, cultured whey, salt, lecithin, and mixed tocopherols.  So nuffin dat my BFF Finley are allyergik too.


Dey shure look tasty!


Come on momma, lemme try em!


Those wuz tasty!!


Finley got try dem out too!


Ya can tell she wuz lookin forward to dem treats.


Her pic are a bit blurry, but dat wuz cuz she wuz movin so fast!

Me and Finn both liked da Wellness Pure Rewards Grain-Free Turkey and Salmon Jerky Bits treats - dey earned 8 paws up and 2 waggin tails!  And as always we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treat for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although I would take anudder beach trip.  Just sayin.




35 comments:

  1. Yum! I've seen these at Petsmart! I'll have to check them out. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look tasty.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect size treats and salmon too!! Yummy
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such yummy sounding treats. You sure enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look very tasty. Our mom hasn't opened our Chewy delivery yet. We will have to bite her butt to get her to let us try whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look yummy,,, and so good they are made in the USA!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so delish!!
    I am going to reach through the screen and snag some, BOL! If only.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMMMMMM - thoze due look YUMMERLISHUS - HEY moooooooooooooom
    Lady Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those treats look like the perfect size for our pickle! Thanks for the great review, Whitley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have never tried those before but they sure do look tasty! We will have to give them a try! Thanks for the great review! You look so pretty in your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wagging tails sold us on those. Will have to look for them at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree they look super tasty... and they are perfect for a wellnessday even when we have cold and stinky weather outside :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD...Those look totally delish!! Almost as good as those Boar treats those kitties were munching on!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dey liked da boar treats so much dat dey ripped open da bag and ate em ALL.

      Delete
  14. OMD We LOVE Chewy.com and THOSE Snacks are AVAILABLE there... to be delivered RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR!! We have had Wellness Snacks and the ones we had were just like you describe... DELICIOUS...

    ReplyDelete
  15. WE too have had Wellness snack and loved them. We have not tried these though - we must tell mom!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD, I LOVES me those Wellness snackies!!! Those jerkies are the bestest!!! Ma doesn't gets me the ones with the salmon, butts all the flavors are most DELISH!!!!!!
    Chewy has some FABulous prices too!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I only got the turkey jerky, no salmon in mine, but I love it! My review won't be up until Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!