Thursday, May 25, 2017

American Journey Chicken Oven-Baked Treats from Chewy


Hi y'all!


Dis month, Chewy sent us a surprise - extra treats to try!  Dey sent us a bag of American Journey Chicken Oven-Baked Treats.


How pawsome!!


Brinley wuz eggcited to try em!


So wuz I!


American Journey Chicken Oven-Baked Treats are grain-free bite size crunchy treats.  Dey don't have any poultry by-rpduct meal or artifishul colors, flavors, or preservatives.  Dey are made in da USA and are available exclusively from Chewy.com.


Da only ingredients are chicken, peas, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, cane molasses, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), carrots, pumpkins, apples, blueberries, and rosemary extract.  Dey are only 14 calories per treat, so ya can definitely enjoy a couple.


Dey smelled tasty!


Finley ate hers so quick, she wuz a blur.  If ya saw da pics from her birfday, ya know what I mean.


Brinley posed really sweetly before getting hers.


Yum yum!


I wuz focused!


I ate mine up quick too!

Me, Brinley, and Finley is givin da American Journey Chicken Oven-Baked Treats 12 BIG paws up and 3 waggin tails!  Fanks so much for lettin us try these treats!  By da way pals, dey is one a buy-one, get-one free sale right now, so ya might wanna go stock up.  As always, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treats for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although eggstra treats and toys are always eggcepted.  ;)




24 comments:

  1. nice of Chewy to send you these yummy treats!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 paws and 3 wagging tails... then they must be fantabulous!!! I want some too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chewy sent me a surprise bag of their treat too and I agree - they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you say the chicken is in the oven...drool, drool, drool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was shocked when I found them in my box for my first influencer package. I agree they are so so tasty.

    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bentley would have gobbled his up too. Westies have more class than that, am I right? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank looks delish and yous did a pawfect review!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!! I think of you guys all the time. Did you ever go to the Polka Dog Bakery in Boston?? It's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, momma says she went dere a couple times. And to Pawsh.

      Delete
  9. Those look delish! With our kitchen renovation going on our mom hasn't even opened our Chewy box yet. We hope there is a surprise for us too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd tear open da box myself if my momma made me wait dat long.

      Delete
  10. You three pups get the bestest treats to try! Even petcretary had to drool with me, BOL, BOL!
    (She misses cookies on this paleo diet she mostly sticks to...mostly being the operative word...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma said dese smelled pretty good actually. Or she wuz REALLY hungry from her two hours of workin out, BOL!

      Delete
  11. Ya'll always get da yummiest foodables!! Drooling....

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!