Thursday, December 21, 2017

Bribin da Elf


So uhhh, McTwinkle, uhhh, I has an idea.  Santa duzn't need to know EVERYTHING right???  Like my habit of kitteh-chasin.  Santa duzn't need to know.  Besides, da kitties are so chaseable. And I are pretty shure dey like being chased anyways.


And Santa duzn't need to know bout me eatin cat food.  It are just so tasty.


And Santa duzn't need to know how jealous I gets when my momma pays attenshun to udder animals.  Or bout dat time I chewed up Momma's books.


So whaddya want to keep quiet??  We can steal some of momma's cash to pay ya off.  Or maybe some jewelry??  Or we can help ya raid da cookie jar.


Or are we gonna hafta make ya an offer ya can't refuse.  Remember McTwinkle, snitches get stitches.

20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Crikey - is the elf smart enough to know what you imply, Finley??? If not, methinks there's trouble brewin'! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to know the kitty chase thing is not just a thing at our house. I'm sure Santa overlooks that because it happens to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I'm da bad kitty chaser here - I just can't resist em!

      Delete
  3. Um, I hate to break it to you guys, but theft, attempted bribery, and threats are definitely Naughty List material!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't threaten to break bones because he doesn't have any. You could threaten to rip his tongue so he can't say anything and also tear his arms out so he can't write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's still time to send that shelf elf to me for shredding. Just saying. But I think Santa will bring you pups lots of presents no matter what kind of lies that elf concocts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried to lure him into a box to mail him to ya, but he wouldn't get in.

      Delete
  6. Great idea to bribe the elf! You gotta pull out all the stops as Christmas is so close!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL...I bet after Finley's comment Mr. McTwinkle keeps his elfie mouth shut!
    teeheehee
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you found just the right thing to keep Mr McTwinkle quiet!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL! You pups made petcretary and us giggle! We are not allowed to get close to our elf at all, well at least Dalton isn't...

    Hope he didn't squeal out any bad reports...nah, you gals are not capable of badness...leave that to Dalton...he *is* bad to the bone...well sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got him drunk on nog, so he missed makin his report. :D

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!