Monday, July 24, 2017

Caru Alligator Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites from Chewy


Hi y'all! It are time for our monthly Chewy review!


Dis month, Chewy sent us these Caru Alligator Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites.


Since we are gettin to have alligator treats, me and Brinley modeled my alligator dress. 


I in-hair-ited dis dress from Angel Whitley - she got it when she sell-a-brated her lastest birfday in Florida.


I let Brinley try it on too - momma says she are gonna get her own soon.


Ok, back to these gator-rific treats.  Da Caru Alligator Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites are bite-sized, grain-free soft treats made here in da USA wif no GMO ingredients, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, or by-products. Momma liked dat dey wuz small and says she are going to use dem to try to train me how to get up in da big bed.


Da ingredients are: alligator, chickpea flour, beet molasses, vegetable glycerin, blueberries, cranberries, dried cultured skim milk, potato flour and mixed tocopherols. Finley got to test em out even though she are slightly allyergick to potatoes - kinda like how she gets a couple French fries on Whataburger Wednesday.


Well, dey look tasty!


Finley wuz focused on dat gator goodness!


She really liked it!


Brinley couldn't wait to try hers!


She wuz a big fan.


Finally it wuz my turn.


Yummm!  Dat alligator are awesome!


Can I have anudder?

Me, Brinley, and Finley is givin da Caru Alligator Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites 12 paws up and 3 waggin tails!  Fanks so much for lettin us try these treats! As always, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treats for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although I could use a couple hundred tennis balls.  ;)




15 comments:

  1. oh gator treats... that is super tasty I bet... we sadly have no gator treats, gators are only on polo shirts in europe... sigh... we are really da old world, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No gator treats? I guess ya could eat da polos . . .

      Delete
  2. Gator! Woo hoo, we loves gator!! Beautiful review (cuz you are beautiful in your dresses)!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OD! We LOVE alligator. How did Mom miss this opportunity? Now, she just has to go to Chewy's site and order us some. Yummers!

      Delete
    2. Awww fanks!

      Dis wuz our furst time havin gator (well, Finley has had it before) and we liked it a lot!

      Delete
  3. Hey, gettin' the bite on an alligator just has to be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it makes up for not bein able to catch dem lizards outside.

      Delete
  4. You got the alligator ones! I will get that flavor next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't know there were doggy things made from alligator! That is pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wuz our furst time having gator and we liked it!

      Delete
  6. Those look like some very tasty treats and your dress is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you could eat alligators!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!