Monday, August 21, 2023

Music Monday

Hey pals, it are da lastest ever Music Monday wif DJ Kinley broadcasting from Lubbock - we will have a new base of operayshuns next Monday! Da theme dis week are celebrating da dog days of summer wif songs about animals. So, I went da obvious route and picked songs about dogs!!


Dogs really are man's (and woman's) best friend!


Dis song are totally about dogs. If ya think somefin else, ya need to get your mind outta da gutter. BOL.


Who let da dogs out? In Lubbock, it seems like everyone . . . 


BOL, yeah, I wonder if da humans have ever thought about what we know.


Ok, a doubling up on Weezer today. But I guess Rivers really likes dogs. Must be a good guy.


And here's a lil mini song dat my momma just luvs . . . and yes, God does luv a terrier.


25 comments:

  1. Great choices. I had a feeling I’d see some dog songs here

    ReplyDelete
  2. yyyyeeeeaaaah who let the dogs out... we know it... our dad LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great selection of dog songs, Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the dog songs. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea at all why Gail always laughs out loud when she watches that song from Best in Show...
    Of course, everyone knows that God Loves a Terrier!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't play the 2nd song...bummer. I don't know what it is. I enjoyed these and live that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DJ Kinley,

    "Who Let the Dog Out?" is such a fun, fun song! You captured your doggie themed music collection spot on. Thanks for joining the 4M pack, little furriend. Have a pawsomely boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to just say, I find your little face so endearing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Wena was hilarious. I don't think anyone ever solved the mystery of who let the dogs out, either, but you found a dog who was Best in Show. Nice doggy set!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!