Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday Selfie

Hi pals!


The momma wuz very busy dis week wif da undecorating.


But she did make time to let me model my new dress!


I think momma are dreamin of warmer days ahead.


Do you wanna see da other side?


Well, here it are!


And here's a close up.


Anyways, like I said, momma worked really hard all week and finally got da Christmas stuff put up.


But she did take breaks for us to go on walks and play tennis ball.


Today it wuz all drizzly, so no walk for me. 


So I just kept momma company and snuggled while she read some.


12 comments:

  1. the dress is fabulous... orange is the best cure agains the gray days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, momma are definitely ready for more sunshine!

      Delete
  2. That's a nice bright and cheerful dress Kinley. I hope the drizzle stops soon.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great today, Kinley. That is such a cute dress. We hope it means spring is coming early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the drizzlies now too...it will make our snow pretties become a mudpie later in the week...UGH! And expose allthe thawed poopsicles, BOL!!!

    That is a really sunny cheery dress!! Perfect to warm hearts on a wintry day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia is our "orange" girl and she absolutely loves your dress! Super cute and orange!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!