Monday, September 9, 2024

Music Monday


Hey pals! It's time for another Music Monday - da theme dis week are to pick one of three "national days" and build a playlist about it. Da options wuz Cow Appreyshayshun Day, Dimples Day, and Sugar Cookie Day. Well, Travis took Cow Appreshayshun Day, so I went wif Sugar Cookie Day cuz I are a sweetie!


Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones.


Sugar by Maroon 5.

Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles.


Shake the Sugar Tree by Pam Tillis.


Sugar, We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy.


Ok, well, maybe the songs aren't really about sugar cookies, BOL. Well, I tried.


8 comments:

  1. aaah da rolling stones... always gooood!!! you have the paw for good muzak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Gail put on 'Brown Sugar' and started to do that dance that all the boys (and some girls) did to Stones numbers in the 1970s - the one where you put your thumbs in the belt of your jeans and rock your upper body alternately down to the left and right. I hope her lower spine is up to it these days...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your selection of sweet songs, Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a sweet playlist. It's OK to have sugar and not sugar cookies. For example, watermelon is one of my favorite fruits and I liked the song, too. My favorite was the classic Brown Sugar but Sugar is such a sweet video, that came in second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you are much sweeter than any sugar cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maroon 5 Sugar is a fun song and video! Thanks for joining the party, my furriend. Have a pawsome rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!