Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Selfies

Hi pals!

So I guess we had kind of an adventure this weekend.

If by adventure ya mean a massive surprise storm wif lotsa thunder, lightning, wind, and da power goin out for over 6 hours.

I did NOT like dose bright emergency lights dat came on by da stairs of my apartment. BARK BARK BARK! But I did get to see a big toad and I didn't bark him,


5 comments:

  1. That sure sounds like an exciting weekend, Kinley. You're looking as cute as ever today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a big toad sounds super exciting. We guess with some of the storms and flooding in Texas, y'all got off lucky! Thanks for hopping with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kinley. Mom hopes some of that rain heads this way. We hope the thunder and lightening do NOT head this way! XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that toad must have been glad you didn't bark him, too. Sorry about the power out, though. We had one too, for about 4 hours...someone crashed down a power line...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!