Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Selfies

Yay! Blogger are letting me upload photos today.


I TRIED to do a post on Wednesday, but blogger wuzn't lettin me.

So here are some selfies for ya!


Arooo!


5 comments:

  1. a happy fall sunday to you and your mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee just wanna *smooch* yore most ADOORBSS button nose Kinley!!! All yore Selfiess are furabuluss! Last one iss our fave...you allwayss take guud fotoss!! Have a guud week deer frend!
    ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an (((hugss))) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aroo from us too!
    Great selfies!
    And as always your little black button of a shnooter is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my first visit to your site. The little doggie is adorable. I'm not good at the types of dogs. Is this part of the Yorkie family?
    I've shared link 22.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!