Saturday, July 9, 2011

Playing Pool Ball


Pool ball is my most favoritest game to play.  It is so much fun.  I freak out just when I see someone wearing a swimsuit, I jump all up and down like crazy until I get to go outside.  Then I bark bark bark until someone will throw the ball for me.  I ride around on a pool float and bounce the balls off my nose. It is so much fun!  I get a lotta swimming and jumping in!




I am just a real water dog, it is my most favorite thing in the whole world!  It's WAY better than clipping toenails, which my momma felt the need to torture me with last night.  I tried to tell her my nails didn't need it, but she thought they did since I hadn't had them clipped since April.  But she forgot that all my walks this summer have been wearing them down pretty good.  After she got a few too much and made me bleed, she stopped.  And man, when I bleed, I do not stop.  It was like someone opened the flood gates, well maybe the blood gates.  Momma had to use some cornstarch as styptic.  At least I think I've gotten out of getting my nails trimmed for a while and I am a happy dog about that one!


Momma says she is sorry - do you think I should forgive her or not?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Whitley, nice to meet you, you do like the water!!!! great photos, and the firework ones on your last post.
    Anyways thanks for poping by and leaving a comment, I'm your new follower so will be poping by myself from time to time, to see what you get up to. I'm on a blogging break but when moms not looking I might get on the laptop :)
    Have a good week
    See Yea Soon
    George xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!