1. How did you get to be at your forever home? My momma wanted a westie pup real bad. Accidentally, she did not get her driver's permit in time for her to get her license (Texas makes you have da permit for 6 months before you get da license and Finley's momma and my momma was confuserated bout it.) She didn't get her permit until da ends of June, which meant she couldn't get her license until da ends of December. And her birfday are at da end of November. Since she didn't have a license, she didn't want a car for her sixteenth birfday and wanted a puppy instead (she got da car for Chrissymas). She'd liked westies for a while and Finley's momma found me in ad in da newspaper. She drover up to Gainsville and met da breeder who had pupses. She were a Cherokee lady from Oklahoma. Momma wanted a girl puppy, so Finley's momma looked at da girls. I already had my ears up and were da friendliest, so she picked me and drove me home to Plano. My momma got outta school early dat day (she were "sick" - sick of high school) to meet me. She were so happy! She says I's da best present she ever got.
2. Who named you and why did they pick that name? My momma named me. She wanted a name dat started with a W so it went wif westie. She were planning on namin me Whitney until she saw da name Whitley in a baby book. It means "white meadow." My momma's name are Kimberley, which means "from da royal fortress meadow," so my momma liked how Whitley sounded like her name and also had da white meadow meaning. My middle name are Michelle, after da Beatles song.
3. Do you like cheese? I luvs cheese - cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, monterrey jacks, you names it and I luvs it!
4. What's your favorite human food? MEATZ. I luvs em all. Chicken, steak, bacon, ya names it!
5. How do let your pawrents know you have to go out and potty? I barks at em. Da problem are, I barks at em for all kindsa other reasons, so mostly my momma just tries to take me out at regular times. I also goes over by da front door and bark - dat let's em know I need to go out.
6. Do you sleep in your people's beds? I sleep in da lower right corner of my momma's bed. She tries real hard to get me to sleep up next to her and snuggle, but dat corner are my spot and it are nearest da door so I can do a good job guardin her from zombiez.
7. Are you a snuggly pal, or would you rather get pets from far away? I know I just said I don't like da night snuggles, but other than that I like snugglin. I like sitting in laps and gettin pets. I also like sitting right next to my momma in a chair - I just wedge myself right in, I guess I's lucky her booty are not too big for dat.
8. Do you like to give kisses? Yeah, I luvs kisses. I specially like kissing Ally, momma's sister. I'll just lick her up like crazy. I like to give momma and Finley's momma and daddy kissies too.
9. What's the one thing you did that scared the poop out of your people? Well, besides me and Finley's fights, when I were a tiny puppy I jumped in da pool repeatedly. Da first time, momma thought maybe Hank accidentally knocked me in da pool because he had a big ol waggin basset tail. But den momma saw me take a runnin leap and land in da pool. And dis were in November and it were COLD and I were teeny!! So dat were pretty scary for da peoples and I only got to go out in a backyard on leash for da rest of dat winter. Oh, and da time dat scary woman tried to steal me at UCLA, but I didn't really do dat one, it just happened to me.
10. Who do you bark the most at? Who don't I bark at? BOL BOL! Uh, probably Finley cuz I lives wif her and bark her when she are scratchin or has a toy in her mouth or are sittin on a person's lap - basically all da time.
Now here are your daily dose of cuteness - I are wearin my new Grumpy sweater.
See how Grumpy has new wrinkles? Dat are my wrinkly back - I has lotsa wrinkles. My newest nickname are Ruffles - cuz Ruffles has ridges, get's it? Yeah yeah, my momma are SO funny.