Thursday, December 31, 2015

Yappy New Year!


Yappy New Year y'all!  I's wearin my sham-pain dress today, it are da perfect dress for tonite!  And Finley are bein my twinsie too!


As ya can tell, I's not da only model in da house.


It are perfect for celebratin in - I's just hopin I get to taste some of dat bubbly too!  I luv lickin a itny bit off my momma's finger - I keep askin for a glass, but no luck.  At least not yet.


Here's a close up of da sham-pain buttons - Finley's momma did a pawsome job on dis dress.


Well, lotsa of our peeps is makin all dese resolushuns, so I thought I would too.  Here are my resolushuns for 2016:


  1. Eat more ice cream (dat one will be easy since dis summer dere wuz no ice cream due to da Great Texas Blue Bell Shortage), more Frenchy fries, more chips, well, just beg more tasty peeple food basically.
  2. Bark more.  Always bark more.
  3. Kill a zombie.
  4. Kill anudder skwerril, dose dudes make me mad!
  5. Tweet more.  Ya can follow me at https://twitter.com/whitleywestie.
  6. Get on Instagram.  My momma just got herself a brand new rose gold iPhone wif a cute Lilly Pulitzer case today, so she do not have any more eggcuses as to her old phone bein too slow and annoyin.  I already got my instagram set up - follow me at https://www.instagram.com/whitleywestie/.  Lotsa cuteness to come, I promise.
  7. Enjoy some more pool time and pool ball dis summer.
  8. Keep momma busy makin dresses.  Hey, it keeps her off da streets, BOL BOL!
Yappy 2016 y'all!  Hope it are pawsome!

40 comments:

  1. You're very altruistic, keeping momma out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, you look great and fit to party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I wish you a Happy New Year too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pawrfect dress for New Year's!

    Happy Yappy New Year to you and yours!

    And we are just imbibing the Champagne right now, growlmy was at her work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR tue u tue Whitley! We did find u on Twitter butt our mom duzn't haf an Instagram - she iz either tue cheap tue git one of them phonez or may-b not smart enuf fer one of them smart phonez LOL. Your dress iz furry much purty - Lady Shasta wood love our mom tue lern how tue due that may-b that cood b a New Year'z resolushun fer our mom - she definitely haz time now.
    Lord Shiloh'n Lady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barky New Year! Those are the perfect outfit for da New Year toast indeed.

    Cheers,
    Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!!! We just had Mama follow you on Instagram!!!
    Happy New Year Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Sweet '16!! We LOVE your dress...especially those buttons. I hope you got a little licky of the good stuff tonight. I'm following you through my mom (she has the vintage stuff).
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Whitley! Eating more ice cream is a wonderful resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha my mom should wear a champagne dress today too... she has a devilish headache from last night :o) have a good 2016 full with good moments and wonderful dresses :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know my momma and Finley's momma never get hangovers no matter how much dey drink?? Apparently dey has great drinkin gin-eticks.

      Delete
  11. Happy NEw YEar to all your family - may it be a wonderful one

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Yappy New Year Whitley.
    Love the dress!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pawesome resolushuns and we wuv the dress:) Happy New Year!

    xoxo,
    Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year to all of you. You always have the perfect dress for every occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year, Whitley and family.

    I Momo need to check your closet! All our dresses are adorable!

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!