Saturday, July 28, 2018

Caturday Art


We all gots a lil artsyfied for today.


It beats gettin baff-a-fied (which we also got). 


But at least dere wuz bacon, so it wuz ok.


Look at Brinley lickin her lips! 


Yesterday we got to wear da udder side of our tropical dresses.


Dis side has lil flowers on it.


We worked our model poses.


Anything for a cookie!


Da buttons are a lil different, so dey ain't eggsactly da same - dat sometimes happens when dey is made YEARS apart.  


But it are close enuf.


I GUESS.


Anyways, we got da baff torture today, but we survived.


At least we got to play outside before.


And a bike ride, and we're gonna get a nite time walk, and we got more play time.


Ok, I guess a baff isn't TOO bad.




14 comments:

  1. I think you've negotiated yourselves a pretty good deal there Kinley.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Yuppers, I think the puppers are on the uppers of that deal! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are the best dressed girls in all of Blogville!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dresses!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess if you gots bacon being baff-a-fied befur being artsyfied was okay ;) Looking lovely ladies!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you got your cookies and have one for me too:)
    Those dresses are even prettier on this side, said petcretary! She just loves that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!