Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Selfies


Well, it has been hot hot hot here!



Yeah, I finks wif da temp hittin 110 today (at are da real temp, not da heat index which wuz higher), it are definitely HOT HOT HOT!


Which are why we are doing early morning walks now - even at midnight it are still 100 sometimes.


It are crazy!


I are still gettin my bike rides - in da morning now too. And I are gettin lotsa comments on how cute I are.


But da funniest one wuz yesterday. Dis Chinese girl saw me and got da biggest grin on her face and said "It is so, so, so, ROMANTIC!" Momma says she probably meant sweet or adorable - kinda obvious English wuz not her first language, but momma just said thanks even though she giggled about it later. Better dan my momma could do in Chinese.


Yeah, bout all she could do in Chinese is ask for Kung Pao chikken, BOL!



One more HOT song for ya, BOL BOL! Momma says dis are from her freshmen year of high school - AKA a bazillion years ago!



28 comments:

  1. Dear friends,

    You are mostly naked! Except for your fur. We almost never see you naked! But I understand - it is TOO HOT where you live! Also, I think you could be romantic as well as cute, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, momma likes to dress us up for photos, but we spend a lotta time just runnin round in our furs.

      Delete
  2. It’s hot here too! And you are definitely adorable...for a dog. ;) MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gurls, that IS HOT!!!! 100 at midnight??!!! HOLY COW PATTIES! You can come overs, it's gonna stay cool for a couple of days, then I thinks we gets almost as hot as you gurls! Margaritas all around!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. somehow this little girl was right... there are so much paintings and drawings with beautiful girls and bikes... and you and your mama look like such an art piece when you are on a bike tour ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that was sweet of the lady to comment, and of course 110% true, for you all. I wonder if 110 degrees is the same in China or Chinese?
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If dey says "too f#^&in hot" in Chinese - BOL!

      Delete
  6. Kinley, if it gets any hotter you will surely all melt!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail says bike rides are the best thing in hot weather - so long as you don't have to pedal uphill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all pretty flat here, so not too much uphill.

      Delete
  7. That little Chinese girl was very sweet to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes non English native speakers make the best humor. Mom was the same when she spoke German in Germany sometimes. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know my momma would make a lotta people laff if she tried to use her Spanish for anything other dan ordering dinner.

      Delete
  9. That sure is super hot! We're not going to complain about our temps (maybe just a little) with you having triple digits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOH-I love hot Chinese (food).

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is too too hot
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the feeling. I would not speak their languages so I never laugh at people who speak mine slightly oddly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my momma knows her Spanish are not dat great and she knows only da tiniest bit of udder languages.

      Delete
  13. Maybe that girl thought it was romantic that you were in a bike basket?
    Unfurbro-the-elder took 6 semesters of Chinese (Mandarin) while he was in university...but he says by now he has forgotten a lot of it, BOL!

    Stay cool in your AC, OK?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!