Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Abandoned


Yep, I's been abandoned.  My BFF Finley and her momma came to see me this weekend.  And I had so much fun showing off my barking skills for dem - I barked up everything and everyone real good.  And instead of thinking I am such a good barker and taking me and my momma back to Plano so I could go do some barkin' there, they got in the car and abandoned me.

And they took Ally and my kitty luv Maurice!  Somethin' bout dis Spring Break thing.  Well, I think it are a broken system (see what I did there) because now I am stuck with just my momma for company.  And dat are no fun!  I have no one to go sit on and make her miss me!!

Oh well, at least I got a walk today, so that's something I guess.

8 comments:

  1. hehehe.... I am laffin about the little guy that chases my cursor. THAT is so fun.

    Well, at least you DID have an nice visit and a super walkie.
    I love the field of blue flowers. Are they Blue Bonnets??? I know they grow wild in TX..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, dey are blueblonnets. They are real pretty - especially when there are just fields of 'em!

      Delete
  2. Well a walk a day is a good thing.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Sweet William, a walk is good. I am sorry though that you feel deserted. You should go outside, get some mud on your feed, then come in and run through the house. That will get her attention....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, da problem is my momma is paying too much attention to me! But now I am actually liking it, BOL!

      Delete
  4. Miss ya, BFF!

    Me an Maurice was playing tag today....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just picking on me now, you know I miss my kitty.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!