Dis award are da Yoo Hoo! YOO HOO! Award and it were created by Nerissa to celebrate 100,000 visitors to her blog. Wow, dat are a whole ton, I's only a lil over 7000 page views. If momma counted our own page views, we'd probably be a lot closer, BOL!
There's a few awards dis award and here dey is:
1. Post da award on you blog and fank da blogger who gave it to you.
2. Visit at least three of da other blogs dat are receiving da award along wif hyou and leave a comment.
3. Tell us three things you have to celebrate. Ya know, three things for which you are fankful.
4. Pass along da award to seven other bloggers and let dem know you have done so.
5. Enjoy a tasty treat!
Ok, so here's my three things I's fanciful for.
1. I are fankful it are getting warmer - dat means POOL BALL season are almost here! Pool Ball are a game dat I created and I play in da pool. If ya don't already know about, just wait till summer gets here and I'll be posting tons and tons of stuff bout it.
2. All da pretty dresses dat Finley's momma makes me. I luvs my dresses so much!
3. Being Head of Security. Yeah, it are a tuff job huntin zombiez and skwerrils and barkin pretty much everything under da sun (or under da moon) at night. It are often a fankless job when peeples yell at ya to shut up and accuse you of barkin at imaginary fings. But I are fankful for my job and dat I get to defend my home and neighborhood and state and country and pretty much da whole WORLD from da dangers dat others choose to ignore. It are da perfect job for me and da only find I could ask for are better pay - a dog who's keepin ya safe from zombiez deserves a juicy steak sometimes, am I right??
Anyways, here are da seven bloggers I are nominatin.
And before I leaves to go get my treat, I are givin ya your daily dose of cuteness. I didn't get to wear a dress today since da grass were all wet and muddy and we might be gettin rain. So you'll have to wait to see da reverse side of da new Easter dress.
Ok, off to get dat treat!