Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Limpy McGimpy No More!


Well, yesterday I did not have a good day. I could not put any weight on my front left paw. Yeah, that wuz da same leg dat had had da foxtail in it. So da mommas rushed me to da emergency vet - they checked me out. Said no fracture and no infection. I got some meds and got sent home to rest. 


So we all just had to have a quiet day - no walk, no outside play time.


Just cuddling.


But today I wuz running around like nuffin happened. It mighta been a slight sprain or a muscle pull. 


So we got our walk and we got some play time today! Momma's still watching me to make shure I don't "overdo" it and I've been banned from flying off furniture for a while. Yeah right, just try to stop me!


No one tells a terrier what to do!! Oh and da best thing about being injured - momma had been planning on grooming me on Monday but didn't becuz I wuz hurt. SCORE!

22 comments:

  1. we send lots of potp for your paw and we hope it is terrierfic and pawsome soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailie had a leg injury 2 years ago, and it also comes back now and then and she will limp. Not fun. Hopefully you will heal up and be fine every day from now on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're hopin so - it didn't seem to bother me at all today.

      Delete
  3. You can't pull that stunt off too many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, momma's been telling me to cut out the flying.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you had a hurt paw again but we're glad to hear you are already feeling better. We will keep our paws crossed that you stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you did a not so good landing the last time you "took flight" off the furniture the other day and sprained your ankle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, momma's thinking I did something like dat.

      Delete
  6. Whew! We are so glad you are feeling better today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, so there was an ulterior motive behiund that limp?? Ypu are a smarty pants terrierist!

    Seriously though, we hope it doesn't come back to bother you anymore at all.

    Benji had a limping session when he was new here, he was so exuberant, he likely jumped/danced or ran too fast at some point. But he's OK now. He has such long stilts for legs...he might be at risk for issues later so he is on joint supplements all the time now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat's what momma accused me of - so today I got groomed!!!

      Delete
  8. Oh, that happens to me ALL the time! Butts, your Moms was right to bring you to the vetties, since the incident with the frickin' foxtail ~ glads you are doin' betters!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that wuz what made her worry - she wanted to get me checked out. Of course, that's like a thousand times more difficult since we're switching vets and COVID is going crazy.

      Delete
  9. Glad the mystery sore leg has gone so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are doing better!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is awesome that you are running again. We hope nothing like that happens ever again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!