Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sunday Selfies

 

Hey pals! I got a bike ride today! It finally wuzn't windy! Ok, udder dan dat da weekend wuz kinda boring. Momma worked on her new article a lot and I kept her company.


Look who it are, my BFF Brinley wif an adorable selfie!


Looks like she got da package from me and momma!


She looks way cute in her new dress too!


So we can still twin even if it are long distance.


Are Brinley kissin my Bowie?? I are gettin jealous, BOL!


Ok, ya can't be mad at dat face. 


Well, I got to wear da udder side of my new space dress today too!


There are all kinds rocket ships on it!


Here are a close up.


And here are my selfie!


Happy Sunday!


14 comments:

  1. I can tell you had a biike ride. You have a naturally foofy look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's dat whole windblown thing. There are a LOT of wind here.

      Delete
  2. the dress is fantabulous! and the article of your mama will be super great because you were there to be her ins-paw-ration...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dresses. It must be so hard being away from your pals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I miss em. At least I got momma and Travis.

      Delete
  4. You two look cute in your new dress. We love both sides of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is Labor Day and those don't look like work clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see you both! Glad you're all having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinley we loved your pictures, and we also liked the picture of Brinley kissing Bowie very much !

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!