Saturday, January 8, 2022

Busy Busy Bye?

 

Hi pals!


Well da mommas has been super busy!


Dey undid da whole Christmas tree! And before ya ask, dey stayed up until 7:30 (in da morning) doing it!


And dey put up most all of da Christmas decorations.


But we took a break to go visit Pawpaw! He has been lonely since Nana died in October and da mommas thought a visit from us pups might cheer him up some.


As ya can tell, he wuz happy to see us. And I got some cheek rubs.


But today my momma are packing up her car!


She says I are going on a long road trip again! Guess it are time for me to resume my posishun as West Texas Head of Security!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, the return of the LWD from Plano!! Safe travels!!

    Be nice to Travis, OK?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were sweet to visit Paw Paw. I am sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure was a marathon undecorating session you mom and family did. Have a safe trip back to your West Texas post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail and I are so pleased you got to see your Pawpaw and made him smile. And you've have a nice long holiday too!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bet our to PawPaw was a big lift for him ! Have a safe trip !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is better than last winter.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!