Friday, January 14, 2022

It's Evident!

So momma made it through her first week of her new classes. She are teaching 8 hours worth dis semester and dey are both core required classes, so it are a lot more work dan last semester. She are teaching somefin bout da constitution and anudder class called in evi-dance?  I don't know, but I do know it are evident dat I are cute since everyone tells me dat.


I has still been getting my walks in everyday - even if now dey has to be in da afternoon instead of da morning. I do has lotsa geese to bark still!  Oh, and I wore my gnome dress for Dress Up Your Pet Day, even if ya can't see it dat well, BOL!

10 comments:

  1. The dress was shy, BOL!!
    We didn't wear anything...petcretary forgot!

    Evidently you are right about the cuteness factor...yes you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I are pretty shure I could teach momma's evi-dance class!

      Delete
  2. I am sure your mom will do great, and if she has a bad day she has you to come home to and that will make it alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your mom is teaching her students to dance? BOL! We're glad to hear you get to bark at those geese every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to your mom with her classes! Oh, and you be careful when barking at geese. They can be very nasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they're usually pretty far away since momma keeps me mainly on da path.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!