Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Dynamic Duo!

 

So da dynamic duo are back in ackshun!


We are having so much fun together!


We has been going on our nayborhood patrols!


And barkin a LOT!


And we has been doin it in style!


My momma made us new springtime dresses!


Here are a closeup.


Yeah, we are da best dressed barkiest pups around!


Today I had to go do da vet - just for my check up.


Da vet lady said I was doing good and complimented my soft furs!


Brinley had to go yesterday.


So da vets had to be lucky to get to see us back to back!


BOL!


Anyways, here are a closeup of da udder side of my new dress.


Now for some kissies wif my bestie!

8 comments:

  1. we hope the real spring is on the way now... and it is as beautiful as your dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look fantastic in your new dresses. We're glad to hear you both had good visits with the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the vet couldn't take the two of you together. Recuperation time needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, we had to spread da luck around to BOTH vets at da clinic.

      Delete
  4. I love your dresses! Your mom does a great job. I am glad you are with your bff and having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!