Friday, June 3, 2022

Flower Friday

So we has been havin storms for da last few days. Of da rain and thunder variety, not da dirt kind, BOL. Anyways, me and momma has still been finding a way to fit our walks in, but I hasn't gotten a bike ride since Wednesday.

 

Momma has started writing her next paper. It are anudder snoozefest and doesn't men shun anything interesting like bacon or tennis balls.  

Here are some flowers for Flower Friday.

Dese two are inside.


Have a good weekend pals!!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, da flowers in Plano are way better. Momma duz ok for an apartment in da middle of da land of dust and dirt.

      Delete
  2. Those are lovely flowers Kinley.
    But Gail and I feel that your Momma is not trying hard enough. Surely she could squeeze in a mention of bacon or tennis balls if she really made the effort...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She says tennis balls don't have nuffin to do wif reproductive rights . . . I say I'd like my tennis balls to reproduce!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers! My mom never had good luck with getting African Violets to bloom and she's never had an orchid - yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orchids aren't that hard - ya just don't wanna over-water em.

      Delete
  4. Hope the writing of the paper goes well...
    Pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she's up to 7000 words so far (of a needed 20,000+). Still no tennis balls menshuned.

      Delete
  5. You sure have some pretty flowers to show us. Too bad the weather hasn't cooperated for your walks and bike rides.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!