Friday, June 24, 2022

Flower Friday

 

Hi pals! We has been having lotsa fun together!


Brinley even got to kill a rat today! Way to go BFF!


Ok, I are a lil jealous since it has been a while since I got to kill a rodent, but a dead rat is always a good thing.

Grandma had to throw it away though, so we didn't get to play wif it much. Brinley did get to toss it up in da air though.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow I can catch one.


Here are some of da flowers dat are blooming here in Plano.


A daylily out front.


A tropical hibiscus.

Another daylily.


And another hibiscus.

There's lots more blooming too!


14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you two are dominating your yard! As it should be...right?! Rats are evil, good riddance.

    Just don't trample any of those gorgeous flowers! We have our first dahlia in bloom today...hot pink! They seem to love our hot patio better than most other plant we have tried in our big pots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't trample em too bad. Luckily, most of our flowers are pretty tuff!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think she wanted Brinley just to dead it, not toss it to her, BOL.

      Delete
  3. Mom says you got that right. Dead rats along with dead snakes are good things. Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful! Good job on deading that rat, Brinley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends, Ojo here! Good job on the rat! Brinley you are a Very Good Terrier! I like to catch rats too, but it's been a while since I got one. Maybe I need a refresher course from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now we are both really looking for em when we go out.

      Delete
  6. Wow! Chester hasn't caught any critters in a long time, but he still gives them a good barking! Your flowers are beautiful, and so are you two ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Gail is admiring the lilies and hibiscus, but I didn't get beyond the dead rat. Brinley, you are my hero!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!