Friday, March 24, 2023

Flower Friday!

Hi pals! I had to get groomed today - momma took these pictures BEFORE, so you'll hafta wait until tomorrow to see da afters. But I survived. 

Grandpa has brain surgery round 2 scheduled - this time they are gonna remove it endoscopically, which means they go through da nose. I tried to tell momma I could help since uhh, I has been known to try to lick up people's noses (well, at least Aunt Ally's), but she said that my "help" wuzn't needed. 

Since it are Flower Friday, we has some flowers to show ya.

Momma bought some flowers for her outside pots.


And look, they aren't even covered in dust. YET.


8 comments:

  1. Your poor grandad and his family. We will keep them in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure hope and pray all will go well for your Dad, Kimberly.

    Pretty flowers and so much beer than the drab colors we still have here, though things are trying to come up...there s hope!

    You look pretty to us, Kinley...so you must look gorgeous now!

    I don't see my previous comments... I thought I had made one? Hmmm...don't remeberr, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google just went and put 960 comments from this blog in spam. CRAZY!

      Delete
  3. We're loving your flowers Kinley, and meanwhile it's paws and fingers crossed here for a successful outcome to your grandpa's surgery.
    Sending lots of hugs.
    Gail and Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and your flowers are pretty, too. We have our paws crossed for your grandpa's upcoming surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!