Friday, May 12, 2023

BFF Time!

Hi pals! Well, yesterday, me, momma, and Travis got in da 'stang and hit da highway.

I wuz ready to be on da road again.

Cuz I wuz going to see my BFF Brinley!


It are just for a VISIT for Mother's Day - I are not moving back to Plano since some pups has been asking. My momma are in her 30s and while she likes grandma, Brinley, Bowie, and Angelique she don't wanna live wif her parents, BOL BOL.


But visits shure are fun. We got in a walk yesterday and we got to chase bunnies out back today and we are getting ready for another walk together! YAY for BFF time!

6 comments:

  1. You two sure look happy to be together even if it is only for a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we'll probably be together for about a week.

      Delete
  2. Living with parents? You've done that, time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not live with Brinley and momma's parents. We live in Lubbock with Travis. Just trying to clarify that we are NOT going to live wif momma's parents since some people were confused. Where we live and with who is really not anyone's bizness who is not living wif us.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!