Saturday, May 27, 2023

Westie Weekend

Hi pals! 


Well, me, momma, and Travis are back in Lubbock. Da road trip back wuz crazy - we had to drive in hailstorm wif hurricane force winds! Cray cray! Luckily, we all got here ok. 


It has been drizzly and dreary here. I's still been getting my walks, but we are having to be careful bout timing them and I has to stick to da sidewalk and not go to da park since it are a total mess right now. It are kinda boring, but I has been barking everyone I see. Just to keep dem in line, ya know?

6 comments:

  1. Driving home in a hailstorm sounds scary to Us. Glad you made it back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you all made it home safe and sound but that did sound like a scary ride home.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!