Sunday, November 5, 2023

Sunday Selfie


Hi pals! It's Sunday, so it are selfie time. I got another walk today - and I met another new friend. Do ya wanna see my pals I meet on my walks?


This are Bambi. I saw him on Friday.


And this are Garfield. Momma and me wanted to take him home, but we is at the two-pet limit for da apartment complex, MOL. Hopefully he has a home and wuz just out roaming. He wuz playing it close to da vest and not telling me much even though he wuzn't wearing no vest.
 

14 comments:

  1. Wow, that sure is a handsome buck...a la Bambi, BOL! 'Garfield ' looks like he'd appurciate some good furends! Maybe at Casa Plano?? KInda too far to make him teleport here, though pawppy would love a gingie! (Not so sure about us pups, though he looks like he'd be good at taking care of himself...BOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma had to seriously talk herself out of trying to grab him. If I hadn't been there . . .

      Delete
  2. oh we hope garfield has a loving home... he is a wonderful boy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew cats were meant to wear vests! Maybe it varies from country to country, MOL Sure do have a nice neighbourhood, though. Look forward to seeing who else famous you meet . . .
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if ya look at him, it almost looks like an orange vest, BOL.

      Delete
  4. That's a great selfie. You sure meet some interesting characters on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selfie. He looks well fed to be a stray - right?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!