Saturday, April 27, 2024

Fiesta Pooch Parade!

Hey pals!!


Well, today wuz da Fiesta Pooch Parade.


Me and Brinley had to discuss which dresses we were gonna wear yesterday.


After some in-tents debaterinatin, we decided on dis one.


I mean, we gotta look our best.


There wuz so many pups there! At first I wuz a lil freaked and I tucked my tail between my legs - did my momma bring me to some kinda doggie gang bang? But den I relaxed when I realized all da other pups wuz chill and wuz able to just have fun.


Some pups even had floats!





But me and Brinley just walked since we luv a good walk.


Plus, walkin meant we could sniff and meet some new pals!


But since we's besties, we did stick together for da whole walk through Alamo Heights.


There wuz even refreshments along da way, but me and Brinley wuz more interested in getting pets.


We had a really fun time!


I luvs being a Fiesta Pooch!

And so does Brinley!

At da end of da parade, we met up wif a LONG time pup pal - Miss Lulu!


We had to give her some luvin!


And we got to meet her pup, Barkley!


He wuz a real sweetie!


We had a ton of fun!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was some spectacular parade. And what fun to meet new pals. But you two were of course the best dressed, most adorable pups, by far.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure looked like a fun time to be out and about. You two looked great in your matching outfits and your moms looked beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WAS fun!! And how cool to meet up with Lulu and Barkley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best parade I have seen in a long time

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!