Monday, August 26, 2024

Music Monday


Hi pals! It's time for Music Monday again - da theme dis week are back to school. I's never been to school, so it are hard to go BACK there. Ok, well, I did teach a class bout a year ago on momma's last day teaching, so I guess maybe I has been to school. But momma said we's never going back there, so I digress. Or I digest, which are what I does wif my foods. Speaking of which, are it time for dinner again?


High School Never Ends by Bowling for Soup.


Fifteen by Taylor Swift.


Hot for Teacher by Van Halen.


High School by Angaleena Presley.


Going Away to College by blink 182.


Have a pawsome week pals!


6 comments:

  1. we love the songs... is it that time again.... wow the summer was short somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schools have been back for a week now in Scotland. Gail mostly enjoyed high school but when she sees the kids in their uniforms setting off to start the new term she feels a bit relieved that phase of life is long past. Even more so after watching that Bowling for Soup video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great back to school selection of music. We both went to a class for a few weeks but then we graduated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated school and would never want to go back. It would be a nightmare if I never left. I was severely bullied so not fun but these songs are. Fun and energetic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Bowling for Soup video. Only knew one of the songs in your selection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't miss school but I do miss old friends. I haven't been to a single one of my reunions, either. Shame on me! Hot For Teacher is a fun song. Nice set! Have a boogietastic week, furriend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!