Monday, September 7, 2026

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!


It are also Music Monday.


So since there are no designated theme, I are doing Labor Day songs.


Who'll Stand With Us? by the Dropkick Murphys.


Labour by Paris Paloma.


Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now by The Smiths.


Work Bitch by Britney Spears.


All the Small Things by blink 182.


Happy Labor Day - don't work too hard!


6 comments:

  1. That's a perfect selection of music for Labor Day, Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any playlist that includes the Dropkick Murphys is a set I want to listen to. Well done, even if it isn't Labor Day any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, petcretary did work HARD...at the nursing home...it was her turn to work the holiday...oh well, she still keeps going back there so it can't be all that horrible, BOL!
    Hope you got extra yummies to celebrate the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were fun and I surprised myself that I liked the Spears song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I betcha you're a hard little worker, Kinley. Being your mom's alarm system is important business. :D All these songs are introductions, lil furriend. Thanks for joining the 4M party. Have a boogietastic week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!