Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tuesday Tunes

So I missed Music Monday. But momma said we could post our songs today.


Da theme are . . . cats?? What da woof???


Travis are not gonna lemme hear da end of this.


Mean Eyed Cat by Johnny Cash.


Kitty Kat by Beyonce.


The Lovecats by The Cure.


Hello Kitty by Marina.


Neon Tiger by The Killers.


How bout a better theme - like dogs perhaps??


3 comments:

  1. You may wanna hide until next week after spinning "Mean Eyed Cat". Travis may give the cold shoulder and hiss at you every time you pass. Maybe in the new year we can fix things by giving a place on the dance floor to our canine furriends. You did an excellent job with your picks coz the only one I knew in your set is "The Lovecats" and all the rest are new tunes to my ears. Thanks for joining the 4M party, Kinley. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great selection of music, Kinley. I hope they do a dog themed one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all except the Beyoncé one. Your doggie is so patient and a good egg for having to hear all the cat songs. Now dogs must be showcased

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!