Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Toofer Cleanin

My toofers is all white and clean now!  Dey did not have to pull any which are real good - I need dem for killin rats and skwerrils and other nasty varmints dat try to invade my terriertory. 

Me and Finley had to get to da vet real early yesterday.  I was real excited to go see da vet dude, but I were not happy when dey wanted to take me to da back room.  Dey put me in a crate and dey did Finley's toofers first.  And dey were also stealin her skins!!!  I are not really sure what dey was doing, momma said something about a punch biopsee on counts of her itchiness, but I were scared.  You are not stealin my skins vetman!  You gots your own!!  I are da Head of Security, not swissy cheeses.  Den dey took me out of da crates and I got real sleepy like.  I don't member what happened, but I wokes up with clean toofers and no holes - guess da vetman stole enough skins from Finley.  


Dat are when I started in on da barkin.  And boy did I bark.  We were sposed to get to go home around 1, but dey were ready to get rid of me at 11 because I barked and barked and barked some more.  When dey called Finley's momma on da phone, she could here me barkin in da background.  

So, lesson are, if you's stuck at da skin-stealing, toofer-cleaning vets, BARK your bestest and you'll get to go home sooner.  

24 comments:

  1. Glad you have all your teethers! Bark away, it gets ya what you want! Woof woof arooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, dat barkin are a real good tool for getting what ya wants.

      Delete
  2. Crikey Whitley ... I need to learn how to bark!! I just whimper ..... that gets me absolutely NOWHERE!!!!! Everyone thinks I'm just a big sook ....
    I really NEEEEEEEEEED to learn how to bark!!!!!!
    Bet you look great with those sparkling pearlers!!!! Glad they didn't steal any of your skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMD, you don't barks??? Ya gotta work on dat one, it are bout da most importantest thing ever!

      Delete
  3. OMD The Vet stole my skin a few months ago too, what a cheek, I feel pretty violated about the whole thing BOL!
    Glad your toothies are all shiny & pearly white Whitely :)
    P.S ~ Thanks fur the Barkday wishes ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder what da vets are doing with da skin?? Has dey seen Silence of da Lambs too many times??? Inquiring pups needs to knows.

      Delete
  4. Glad your barking helped to set you free!

    And I bet the peeps there need sunglasses when your mouth is open wide in bark mode!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, your barkin' got us sprung, but could ya shut your yapper now, so I's can get sum sleep??? Yawwwnnnn......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never shuts my yapper. BARK!!! BARK!!! BARK!!! BARK!!! BARK!!! BARK!!!

      Delete
  6. A good bark fest always results in an early escape. Well done. Enjoy your nice pearly whites. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this information! If I am ever left at the vet, I will bark and bark and bark until they let me out early. Happy the toofer cleaning went well and glad they didn't steal no skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhhhh - this is very good information. If I ever need to escape, have a barking fit. I can do that. I bet your teeth are beautiful. Did they use Crest white strips on you? I see those commercials 100 times a day.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nopers, because my teethes are already too shiny and dey didn't want to blind no one.

      Delete
  9. I bet you and Finley have the whitest toophers in all of Texas!Now get to work on trackin' down some vermin or something...Pawsome tips on escapin' the Fur Docs!
    kisses,mazy

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAAAAY fur barkin' an' geddin' spwunged outta dat hoosegow dem call da bet's obbice!!! Dat habbened tu me one time - I wuz dere geddin' my teefs cweaned an' aftur I waked up, I wuz weady tu pway. I did NOD wanna be stucked in a cwate! I wanted tu bisit wif eberyone! Dem called Dadda a few hours earwy an' sed,"please come and get Zaidie. He won't stop barking and we're busy!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you made it through the teeth cleaning. I will remember to bark like crazy the next time I am left at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is dat tongue pic your opinion of da vet hoosegow??

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is some good advice.
    Just saw the vet...got a shot in the backside. Got weighed, got a cookie....all good and out of there!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh, you tried the barking thing too! I barked so much at puppy camp I got my own suite at nap time! Works like a charm. I DO NOT like being in a crate. Don't fence me in!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!