Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Rocco and Roxie Turkey Jerky Treats from Chewy


Even though it got up to da triple digits and wuz sunny, I didn't get no pool ball today.  Cuz I gots my monthly flea treatment yesterday and I's not sposed to get wet for 24 hours.  What da woof???  At least I gots to do my Chewy review today!


Chewy are da online pet store dat delivers foods and treats right to your doorstep!


Dis month Chewy sent me da Rocco and Roxie Turkey Jerky Treats to review.  Dey also comes in beef and chikken.


Da Rocco and Roxie Turkey Jerky Treats are 7 inch jerky treats dat come in a 1 pound bag.  A lot of big treats??  Yeah, dat are what I is all about!  Dey are slow-smoked for 15 hours and dey smell delishus - even momma thought dey smelled good.  Or maybe she wuz just hungry after only eatin a yogurt for breakfast, BOL!


Dey are made in da USA da min ingredient are American turkey.  It's also got less dan 2% of rice protein, spices, salt, sugar, garlic powder, and sodium nitrate.  So it are all stuff dat Finley can have.


Looks yummy to me!


I wants it now!


Can I eat it yet??


Dis wuz one yummy treat!!  Can I has anudder?


Finley wuz real happy dat she can have dis treat too.


And she are ready to eat it!


She ate hers in less dan two seconds.  She sure are a speed demon when it comes to jerky treats!

We both luved em, so we are givin em 8 paws up!  

Again, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treat for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  No that I wouldn't take a nice trip to da beach though.


38 comments:

  1. Sounds nummy.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got some of those too!! Belle loves them! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We boff liked em, but Finley really went nutso for em.

      Delete
  3. MMMMMM, we will be right over to try some of those! Stay cool and hope you get to swim tomorrow! (We have to have our stupid treatment tomorrow but only have to stay dry for 2 hours)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flea treatment timing wasn't good, weather-wise, but at least you had some great treats to keep you occupied inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. And I got to go outside, I just chilled in da shade.

      Delete
  5. OH YEAH!!!! Nows those look yummers fursure!!!! Looks like you both snarfed them up good!!! And you knows that American Turkey is the bestest!!! (so I hears...☺) Anyhu, I hopes you get in some pool ball tomorrows! And I hopes you guys gets some heat relief soon! I saw on the TVees that your heat is crazy! I guess I don't wanna tell you that the high temp today was 75... butts don't worry, it's gonna be back in the mid 90's by Thursday! nuts.
    Stay cool and snack often! BOL
    Kisses
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it are just gonna get hotter. But it are Texas in July, so we's used to it. My momma actually likes da super hots, she lays out in da sun like a lizard or somefin and spends all day in da pool.

      Delete
  6. Yum yum! I am drooling now, Whit!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are going to be in the upper 80's and into the 90's this weekend...I shall stay inside in the cool A/C...

    You sure got some yummy looking treats! Mmmmmm! I would be in the 10 second class too, maybe less, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upper 80s?? Dat would be a cool front for us, BOL.

      Delete
  8. OMD...they look totally nommy!!!

    We hope you gets some pool ball tomorrow!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those jerky treats sure do look yummy. We just love Chewy!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. 8 paws from two southern ladies is a honor for efurry treat! bet the treats are proud that they got a free tour in your tummies :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have these treats to review too, but maybe next week. We are still working on the #AmericanJourney stuff right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Finley! We are not sure if we saw a picture of you before. (We totally blame our Mommy if we missed seeing your picture before.) Those treats look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD! Those look sooooo tasty! Thanks for the recommendation. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bet that stuff smells awesome
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  15. They looked delicious too! Great review BUTT it would be perfect to snack on them after pool ball **sigh**

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Oreo's mom has challenged our mom! See details on mom's boring blog: http://10onceagain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I gotta tell momma dat since I just came in from pool ball!

      Delete
  16. OMD those sound delicious! We must tell Mom STAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!