Tuesday, April 23, 2019

My Third Birthday!!!


OMD, OMD! Today I are THREE!


And I had a super fun day!


I got to celebrate wif my BFFs too! Ok, Brinley are my BFF. Finley are more like da older sister dat kinda tolerates your existence.


At least on a day where she gets a ham and cheese omelet, a cheezeburger, and a cuppycake outta your existence. BOL BOL!


Da day started wif snuggles, den I took a nap while my momma did her exorcising. Den I got a car ride to da magic window Whataburger place! And I got a lil bit of hash brown and a taste of momma's honey butter chicken biscuit.


But my breakfast wuz even better - grandma made me a ham and cheese omelet!


YUMMM!


Den I posed for some pics wif my momma. 


And I got paid in cookies! 


Den momma TRIED to take me for my birthday bike ride. But da weather had other ideas. WET ideas. I guess ya could say my parade got rained on. 


We still got about a 50 minute bike ride in, but no birthday walk for me.


But there were lotsa birthday presents from my momma and grandma!


Opening presents are tiring work. 


But dis cotton candy stuffy are tasty!


And what could this one be??


A taco for Taco Tuesday!


And oh boy, I must be a big girl now. My very own bottle of rosé!


And look, a cheeseburger!


I got da best toys!


And three new dresses!


I really scored!


Who wouldn't be happy wif these presents?? 


And I got my very own cheezeburger for my birthday dinner!


YUM! But dat wuz not all, cuz momma and grandma made me (and Brinley since her birthday are on Thursday) birthday pupcakes! 


And look, dis one has my name on it.


YUMMMM!


Oh and momma did a cartoon of me for my birthday!


It wuz a pawsome birthday and I can't wait to have lotsa advenshures as a three year old pup!

19 comments:

  1. Wow! What a special day you had!
    The bestest evfur, right??

    Happy Birthday to YOU, Kinley!

    We just finished making you a card, and we are sending it in the email right now.

    Woofs, Waggles & Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kinley! You sure know how to celebrate in your household. Those are more presents than I willl get in a lifetime... But Gail and I are a tad disappointed there was no picture of the honey butter chicken biscuit.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail says she can't see any sign of Mommas bruises and grazes now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday to youuuu! how is it to be 3? better than to be just 2? I bet it is and with so much fabulous gifts it must be fabzulous, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Barkday, Kinley ! You had a pawsome celebration ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Kinley! You had the bestest day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 3 to you! Looks like a super duper, fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's like the best birthday EVER!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Kinley! Your family sure knows how to celebrate. We can't wait to see you modeling your new dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you think Finley is like an evil step-sister?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Kinley! Hooray! Looks like you had a wonderful time. (Did you take the squeakers out of those squeaky toys yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy barkday, Kinley! It looks like you had a fangtastic day! I guess 3 IS 21 in dog years, so the bottle of wine is just about right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy #3, Kinley - you sure did get a lot of great pressies!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! WOW, what a day of celebrations. Can['t believe you're 3 though....where did the time go...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Kinley!! Sounds like you had the most pawesome day ever!!!!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWSA!!!!! OMD, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (belated) BURTHDAY GURL(S)!!!!!
    I wish I got such good stuffs!!!!! You two are very lucky puppers fursure!
    Can I come lives with you????
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh em dawg kinly; ewe had de BEST birthday we haz seen in like for everz !!!! we iz gel uz....well, in a good way kinda gel uz... coz oh de awesum day ewe had... N all de kewl stuffz ya getted :) heerz two a yeer a head filled with happeez N healtheez N heerz ta 33 mor soooper grate birth dayz ! ♥♥♥ ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  17. pea ezz....N sorree we spelled yur name wrong... we waz that kinda awe struck..... at yur awe sum kinda day ~ ~♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs - Fanks so much, I luved my card!
    @Bouncing Bertie - Well, my fur are kinda blocking da scar - momma carefully positioned me, BOL.
    @easyweimaraner - It are pawsome!
    @The Swiss Cats - Fanks!
    @Molly the AireGirl - I did!
    @My GBGV Life - It wuz!
    @LBJ - It wuz great! I want another!
    @Millie and Walter - Fanks!
    @Kismet - Nope. Just da big sister we want to be just like who kinda tolerates us.
    @C.L.W.STEP - Not yet, but I has been chewing.
    @Idaho PugRanch - Fanks!
    @Matilda the Boxer - BOL, a bottle of wine are ALWAYS right.
    @♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ - Fanks!
    @Bella Roxy & Macdui - BOL, I don't know, but it has been fun!
    @The Gang at LLB - I did!
    @Ruby - Well, ya wuz only belated for me. I'm da 23rd and Brinley's da 25th. We's ackshually cousins and not littermates - our breeder had three westie litters at once!!
    @da tabbies o trout towne - Fanks Tabbies!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!