Tuesday, November 16, 2021

New Dresses!

 

Hey pals! Well, even though I are back in Lubbock, I thought I'd show ya some pics from last week when I wuz hanging out wif Brinley and we got to wear our new dresses.


Yeah, I miss my BFF too, but momma says I'll be seeing her again very soon.


So, do ya see what these dresses had on em??


SQUIRRELS!


Yeah, we like CHASING squirrels.


Maybe this are squirrel-hunting camo so those furry tree rats will think we're friendly.


Hey, it are worth a shot!


There were acorn buttons too.


We got to wear our new dress on our walks in Plano - we were the most styling duo in town!


The other side are a woodland theme and has all kindsa critters.


Deers, bunnies, owls, squirrels, foxes, hedgies . . . 


I bet they'd be fun to chase!!


I wonder what our next dresses will be??


Anyways, here's a close up of da buttons!

14 comments:

  1. oooh deeeeer... that are the bestest dresses ever... and they are so perfect for fall... btw: we would eat da acorns LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such beautiful dresses and also perfect for squirrel chasing. That's what I call a real win win!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love both sides to your dress. Your mom always finds the perfect buttons for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new dresses!!
    Better hide, though...we heard the 'S' word!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did they kick you out of Plano because your clothes made the locals look shabby?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chester had a few misgivings when you said, "squirrel." But that dress really looks so pretty! Oh, and Flossy at the nursing home says hello, and still loves to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!