Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Perro de los Muertos

 

Hi pals! It are día de los muertos - da holiday where ya celebrate da dead. So I decided to make a very westie ofrenda and put up pictures of Finley and my predecessor Whitley so they could come visit. I lit a candle for dem to find their way and I put out a hippo toy for them to play wif - momma says Angel Whitley luved hippos. And cookies de muerto for them to taste. And da best part of dat are - dey can't really eat them, so I get to!


We all miss ya Finley. And I know momma misses you Whitley - I never got to meet ya, but ya musta been pretty pawsome to make everyone want more westies. Maybe next year I'll make a bigger one and put up the bassets too - but since Whitley and Finley are da only pups my blogging pals knew, we stuck with them dis year.


¡Feliz día de los muertos!

16 comments:

  1. That was sweet of you to rm,eember and honor your Angel furblings, Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, they give me advice on barking things all da time.

      Delete
  3. we love this post and we will always remember your finley and your whitley....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to remember dear Finley and Whitley. We remember them both so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great memorial to Finley and Whitley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a touching way to remember departed friends. You and your Ma are kind, creative, smart folk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As they say in Canada je me souviens....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!