Saturday, November 20, 2021

Silly Gooses

 

Hey pals!


Well, on Thursday, momma had me wear da mouse dress since it wuz da Mickey Mouse dude's birthday. I just told all da pups in da park dat it wuz for all da mouses I has killed. Ok, I has only killed 1 or 2 mouses, but THEY don't know that.


Speaking of da park. we has a goose infestation.


I know next week are all about da turkey, but I could go for some roasted goose as a warm up.

Today I watched football wif my momma and our team won! Go Bruins!!

16 comments:

  1. Every morning we get woken up by thousands of geese flying over. They're really noisy! We hope they won't all end up at your pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those Canada geese leave lots of poop. You can have them. We actually like them but too many isn't always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, well, at least they aren't poopin on my path.

      Delete
  3. There are tons of geese around here, too, and they have a big pond nearby where they have their ongoing conventions...honk-honk!

    Watch your step, now, OK??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever we get a goose infestation in our local park Gail notes what they leave behind and wonders why she bothers picking up my rear end emissions...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we know where all the gooses that leave our area go. That sure is a cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet that made you the toughest dress wearing dog in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!